Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This whole thing is weird, I just need to know two things:
(1) Did Meg get shot in foot?
(2) If yes, then who pulled the trigger?

If she was shot, the why she was shot can come later.
I'm guessing she was shot in the foot on accident (maybe even a ricochet).
They saying they can’t even find the bullet fragments. So who knows if she was even shot at all. And for those who try to say “oh that don’t mean anything”. If the hospital ACTUALLY stated that she had bullet wounds in their records. They wouldn’t even need the fragments to make the case. It’s obvious the hospital didn’t actually report she had bullet wounds.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Romeo from The Harvey show was literally slaughtered by nikkas that have the same retarded mindset that you have. And trust and believe the nikkas that murdered him are “wearing that” in prison

yes you SIMPS are literally the downfall of men everywhere

:mjlol:

and no dummy the female will never wear that because the whole strategy was to get you to do the SIMP action so she can get away with her BS.

You’re misinterpreting my post, but that’s expected. It’s the coli…

I don’t believe Meg. I think her story sounded suspect from jump. I fully believe Tory is gonna skate…

What I’m saying is - I don’t fault any of her people that stood by her and believed her. Why wouldn’t they? I don’t expect someone that was in her corner to suddenly toss her aside for a lil rap nikka. They stood by their peoples, that’s respectable. But if she lied, she gon have to wear that, and they’re gonna deserve apologies from her. They’ll also owe Tory an apology as well

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
You’re misinterpreting my post, but that’s expected. It’s the coli…

I don’t believe Meg. I think her story sounded suspect from jump. I fully believe Tory is gonna skate…

What I’m saying is - I don’t fault any of her people that stood by her and believed her. Why wouldn’t they? I don’t expect someone that was in her corner to suddenly toss her aside for a lil rap nikka. They stood by their peoples, that’s respectable. But if she lied, she gon have to wear that, and they’re gonna deserve apologies from her. They’ll also owe Tory an apology as well

No I understood exactly what you said and what I’m saying is that ideology is toxic. “Imma stand by your corner because we are cool”.

If those people around Meg know deep down inside she has issues then they should hush up.

I have a cousin whose friends literally take her side cause they all scared of her but behind her back know she’s the cause of most issues.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
No I understood exactly what you said and what I’m saying is that ideology is toxic. “Imma stand by your corner because we are cool”.

If those people around Meg know deep down inside she has issues then they should hush up.

I have a cousin whose friends literally take her side cause they all scared of her but behind her back know she’s the cause of most issues.

But you’re saying this under the pretense that they don’t trust her word…

They clearly believe whatever bullshyt she pedaling.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I’ll say this

If Tory does end up innocent, I can’t fault anyone that had Megs back and believed her. If she’s lying, she’s the problem. Not the people she lied to.

If my sister, or a woman I’m closely affiliated with says some shady shyt happened to her at the hands of some guy, I’m gonna believe her off top. If it comes out later that she was being deceitful, she has to wear that. Can’t fault a black man trying to protect black women. Hold the blsck woman accountable for being deceitful and weaponizing her womanhood

nikkas will def owe Tory an apology though
How many nikkas dead or in jail behind the logic in your post
Family will be the first to lie to you
Because they no you won’t question it
fukk that
You better get better discernment in your life and stop being scared to ask real questions
Especially with the women in your family
Unless you witnessed it with both eyes
Anything is possible

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
How many nikkas dead or in jail behind the logic in your post
Family will be the first to lie to you
Because they no you won’t question it
fukk that
You better get better discernment in your life and stop being scared to ask real questions
Especially with the women in your family
Unless you witnessed it with both eyes
Anything is possible

So If your daughter, sister, niece etc. comes to you saying her boyfriend put hands on her, your first instinct is defend the nikka off the strength of a possibility she’s lying?

The coli man. Never change y’all

edit: while reading my posts, keep in mind I'm rollin with Tory in this situation 1000%. I don't believe Meg one bit...

My only point is I can't fault the people close to her for believing her word over some random rap nikkas when she's saying something went down. If those are her folks, they're supposed to have her back. that's life. If shes lying, she's the issue. she has to be held accountable once that information comes to light. I'm just not gonna be mad at the people that believed her lies. I'm sure everyone in this thread have taken someones word and it ended up being bullshyt.

Last edited:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
I’ll say this

If Tory does end up innocent, I can’t fault anyone that had Megs back and believed her. If she’s lying, she’s the problem. Not the people she lied to.

If my sister, or a woman I’m closely affiliated with says some shady shyt happened to her at the hands of some guy, I’m gonna believe her off top. If it comes out later that she was being deceitful, she has to wear that. Can’t fault a black man trying to protect black women. Hold the blsck woman accountable for being deceitful and weaponizing her womanhood

nikkas will def owe Tory an apology though

This

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Joe was one of louder voices saying fukk Tory last year so isn’t he kind of part of the problem?

I didn’t watch the vid so what is he saying really happened?

He never said that, Mal and Parks did though, I never heard Joe utter a bad word about Tory other than wait for the facts and said "if" he did it, he can't fukk with his music

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
So If your daughter, sister, niece etc. comes to you saying her boyfriend put hands on her, your first instinct is defend the nikka off the strength of a possibility she’s lying?

The coli man. Never change y’all

edit: while reading my posts, keep in mind I'm rollin with Tory in this situation 1000%. I don't believe Meg one bit...

My only point is I can't fault the people close to her for believing her word over some random rap nikkas when she's saying something went down. If those are her folks, they're supposed to have her back. that's life. If shes lying, she's the issue. she has to be held accountable once that information comes to light. I'm just not gonna be mad at the people that believed her lies. I'm sure everyone in this thread have taken someones word and it ended up being bullshyt.

Ok and if the allegations of my brother were the same and he said he didn't do it, im gonna believe him off GP. The rules of the game is wait for the facts, anything else is unnecessary