Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something off with Meg. Seems like they labels pumping a lot of money to her. All she rapping about is her p*ssy getting ate while she just graduated college and leading these young girls to a life of being a whore. Tory already exposed what was going on with Interscope when they held him back, this was the industry "dealing with him''.

Joe is right “awards are for record labels”. Meg is winning all these awards but her record sales are terrible(given the label’s investment)…shawty issa bad bet smh

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Something off with Meg. Seems like they labels pumping a lot of money to her. All she rapping about is her p*ssy getting ate while she just graduated college and leading these young girls to a life of being a whore. Tory already exposed what was going on with Interscope when they held him back, this was the industry "dealing with him''.

What he said about interscope? I remember him making threats to expose if they don't let him off the label

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
coli gonna explode when tory is found innocent

nikka his BANK ACCOUNT was supposed to explode RIGHT before this shyt happened and halted what was about to be a major move for his career :wow: i know he's fukking sick to his stomach that some trifling ass women lying set him back to square one

if Tory finds some way to prove his show was about to get him major sponsor money or a deal and her bullshyt ruined it and cost him bread in trauma and lost resources he could sue the shyt out of her

i think :lupe: knowing this country it's prolly not gonna play out that fairly

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
No I understood exactly what you said and what I’m saying is that ideology is toxic. “Imma stand by your corner because we are cool”.

If those people around Meg know deep down inside she has issues then they should hush up.

I have a cousin whose friends literally take her side cause they all scared of her but behind her back know she’s the cause of most issues.
Dude if someone I know named a person by name that shot them. I’m not gon think they lying. Idgaf about what fukk shyt they did in the past.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
If it’s proven she lied, unfortunately Tory is not getting an apology just like when we found out Juicy lied because a lie is always more entertaining than the truth. Woman run social media nowadays they will act like nothing happened while Tory will have to work his ass off to get back where he was

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Why should they? There's a criminal trial going on right now. There is no verdict. This idea that "Joe said everyone knows he's innocent so that's the end" is laughable to me. And his evidence is citing two dumbasses (Chris Brown the woman beater, and DaBaby) as proof? The only surprising one is Drake, where everything Joe said is true - his team not allowing public perception Ls. But given that they're homies from the same city ehhh. We will see.

ok.. flip side is.. hes not convicted of anything but those services have already preemptively black balled him.. the way you ride for Meg is very odd.

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its hard to even understand how 4 ppl in a car. All friends or whatever coming from a pool prty at a jenner crib and one getting shot in the foot.

especially when the story was one b-level artist shoots the person he fukking, which is a A-level superstar.

ill still wait to opine when more shyt comes out.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Its hard to even understand how 4 ppl in a car. All friends or whatever coming from a pool prty at a jenner crib and one getting shot in the foot.

especially when the story was one b-level artist shoots the person he fukking, which is a A-level superstar.

ill still wait to opine when more shyt comes out.
All the people in the car saying Meg is lying.