Daps
Reppin
U.S.
megan-thee-stallion-no.gif

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I’ll say this

If Tory does end up innocent, I can’t fault anyone that had Megs back and believed her. If she’s lying, she’s the problem. Not the people she lied to.

If my sister, or a woman I’m closely affiliated with says some shady shyt happened to her at the hands of some guy, I’m gonna believe her off top. If it comes out later that she was being deceitful, she has to wear that. Can’t fault a black man trying to protect black women. Hold the blsck woman accountable for being deceitful and weaponizing her womanhood

nikkas will def owe Tory an apology though

Brother... No ..hell no

If you're homeboy told you some guy did something shady to him... Are you gonna believe it?

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Something off with Meg. Seems like they labels pumping a lot of money to her. All she rapping about is her p*ssy getting ate while she just graduated college and leading these young girls to a life of being a whore. Tory already exposed what was going on with Interscope when they held him back, this was the industry "dealing with him''.

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
I still don't know what happened and am reserving judgement. I never understood why shyt was so divisive :ohhh: You had a bunch of Captain save a hoes and Major love my Mom's jumping out the window fighting over shyt we had no real info on. :hubie: Altercation was nuts from the start and neither side made sense, we should just wait till it plays out and then jump all over the wrong side :damn:

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
Why should they? There's a criminal trial going on right now. There is no verdict. This idea that "Joe said everyone knows he's innocent so that's the end" is laughable to me. And his evidence is citing two dumbasses (Chris Brown the woman beater, and DaBaby) as proof? The only surprising one is Drake, where everything Joe said is true - his team not allowing public perception Ls. But given that they're homies from the same city ehhh. We will see.
yep