Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This. Can someone hit us w/ the cliffs for those that can't be bothered to give Budden clicks without a reason?

Basically Joe and co. are surmising that because so many industry people who are conscious about their image are being seen with Tory, working with Tory, etc, the "real story" about what happened must be circulating through the industry. The insinuation being that the "real story" is that Tory is innocent.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I’ll say this

If Tory does end up innocent, I can’t fault anyone that had Megs back and believed her. If she’s lying, she’s the problem. Not the people she lied to.

If my sister, or a woman I’m closely affiliated with says some shady shyt happened to her at the hands of some guy, I’m gonna believe her off top. If it comes out later that she was being deceitful, she has to wear that. Can’t fault a black man trying to protect black women. Hold the black woman accountable for being deceitful and weaponizing her womanhood if anything.

nikkas will def owe Tory an apology though

Last edited:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I’ll say this

If Tory does end up innocent, I can’t fault anyone that had Megs back and believed her. If she’s lying, she’s the problem. Not the people she lied to.

If my sister, or a woman I’m closely affiliated with says some shady shyt happened to her at the hands of some guy, I’m gonna believe her off top. If it comes out later that she was being deceitful, she has to wear that. Can’t fault a black man trying to protect black women. Hold the blsck woman accountable for being deceitful and weaponizing her womanhood

nikka please:hhh:
If yo sister/mother etc have a history of being shady I never taking their side:gucci:
It’s too many brehs getting killed being stupid simps.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I’ll say this

If my sister, or a woman I’m closely affiliated with says some shady shyt happened to her at the hands of some guy, I’m gonna believe her off top. If it comes out later that she was being deceitful, she has to wear that. Can’t fault a black man trying to protect black women. Hold the blsck woman accountable for being deceitful and weaponizing her womanhood

Nah this believe all blacks womenswear about everything corny. fukk outta here