SO WHY POST?

:mjlol:AS A MATTER OF FACT
YOU RANDOMLY POSTED ABOUT
7 DIFFERENT GAMES THAT WERE
ON AT THE SAME TIME.

THATS ALOT TO PROCESS
:devil:
:evil:

on redzone so I saw most of it but you know how the media is.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Bears should go ahead and get rid of DJ Moore ASAP while his value is relatively high
Moping around, bad body language every game, I'm always for getting rid of players that don't want to be there especially when they can fetch quite a bit back
You know where to send him poles
full

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Bears should go ahead and get rid of DJ Moore ASAP while his value is relatively high
Moping around, bad body language every game, I'm always for getting rid of players that don't want to be there especially when they can fetch quite a bit back
KC will take him for a 3rd

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

They just made him the highest paid bear ever they not about to trade him after 4 fukking games ya'll be saying the wildest shyt on here :dead:

Caleb has flashes of the envisioned talent. I think they telling him to take the safe route after his turnovers but when a play was needed he delivered. Having Keenan Back and Swift looking like he remembers how to play football is huge. Most impressive thing so far is his anticipation and processing, already looks good. Needs to clean up accuracy and miscommunications on deep balls but that will come. He looks fine

Justin Fields is definitely playing really well and I don't see any reason why they would move off of him. 3 tds and 400 yards of offense and go back to russ :mjlol: ? come on now. They need to take the reins off of him earlier in games. I think he may have found a home in PA if he keeps playing like this. Hes looking great

Jayden Daniels looking like roty.

Love is Favre without the insane talent which is not good because the only way you can circumvent favres idiotic throws is because of his ability.

Jalen Hurts, Lawrence, Watson :picard: so many mediocre "franchise" qbs atm

NFCN looking like the hardest division atm :patrice: