NFL Week 4: What Have We Learned?!

Have you learned anything new?

• Total voters

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Bears got some dawgs on defense & the best punter in the game (Tory Taylor) :mjgrin: Iowa fans were not lying about this dude being the GOAT

Nice to see Swift show up today. Just need to keep slowly unlocking Caleb and we got something cooking.

:banderas:

I remember breh from Hard Knocks. Good to have a game-changer on the special teams unit.

On a different note, the amount of flags being thrown is really affecting the entertainment value of these games.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
nothing, but media pressure in Pittsburgh will have because they want to throw the ball down the field
I highly doubt Mike Tomlin cares about media perception. I couldn’t watch the game, but it looks like he threw some deep balls and they scored 21 in the second half after an abysmal offensive start in the first. I don’t really like to do the box score thing, but it seems like when they went down big, he started to deliver. Run game wasn’t hitting on nothing. I think Najee Harris averaged less than 2ypc

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nothing, but media pressure in Pittsburgh will have because they want to throw the ball down the field

YOU CLEARLY DIDNT WATCH THE GAME
SO WHY POST?

:mjlol:AS A MATTER OF FACT
YOU RANDOMLY POSTED ABOUT
7 DIFFERENT GAMES THAT WERE
ON AT THE SAME TIME.

THATS ALOT TO PROCESS
:devil:
:evil: