• Total voters

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Jets coaching staff is the worst in the NFL

Robert Saleh is a fukkin meathead who does nothing but jump up and down like he's at a high school game

Bo Nix is a rookie and threw for 60 yards in the game and the Jets still lost

fukkin disgusting

This is on Rodgers

He wanted this fool as his OC and he's terrible

He doesn't wanna be coached

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Jets coaching staff is the worst in the NFL

Robert Saleh is a fukkin meathead who does nothing but jump up and down like he's at a high school game

Bo Nix is a rookie and threw for 60 yards in the game and the Jets still lost

fukkin disgusting

This is on Rodgers

He wanted this fool as his OC and he's terrible

He doesn't wanna be coached
Rodgers is already limping around with bad hamstrings on both legs. He's not making it 17 games healthy.

After the Jets go 9-8 and lose in the wild card round I hope all of these clowns are gone. Press the reset button already

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Rodgers is already limping around with bad hamstrings on both legs. He's not making it 17 games healthy.

After the Jets go 9-8 and lose in the wild card round I hope all of these clowns are gone. Press the reset button already
That game yesterday looked like the 2009 NFC Championship game where the Saints just beat the shyt outta Brett Favre

A Rod got his ass totally kicked and you right he's not gonna last the season gettin hit like that but they weren't prepared either

They looked like total shyt :scust:

Breece Hall ain't doin shyt either

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That game yesterday looked like the 2009 NFC Championship game where the Saints just beat the shyt outta Brett Favre

A Rod got his ass totally kicked and you right he's not gonna last the season gettin hit like that but they weren't prepared either

They looked like total shyt :scust:

Breece Hall ain't doin shyt either
He's looked awful this year. I have no idea how Hackett doesn't use Allen on short/goal line situations. You have a 240lb RB and refuse to use him. Idiotic

b. woods

Peace
Daps
The Saints are dealing with a lot of injuries.

But, when you have bad luck, then completely piss ya pants (the 4th quarter pass inference, the 1st q drop and recovery in the endzone 1 yd behind him,, the Falcons only pulling out 1 offensive TD).

This is who this team is. 2-2 is exactly what we are.

1. The Funboys did not score any Offensive Touchdowns. :francis:

2. Yep. :francis:

Coaching. We have the talent but make too many bad plays or penalties in key moments.

Sounds exactly like the Saints :francis:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
What exactly is Sirianni good at? I have no idea how they brought him back after that collapse last year.

Him and Howie appear close like buddies. Dude is terrible and the players getting faulted. Hurts is done. How can you succeed as a QB in this offense

5 steps drop backs
No short routes
No schemes against the blitz
WR and TE screens
RBs can’t pass block
Long routes against blitzes

Like you are setting up your QB to fail. Hurts not all innocent but he is not the coach for this QB.

Defense bro this Fangio scheme is so soft and ass. You had linebackers lined up against Goodwin I mean holy shyt

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
His rookie year he had a pretty good season, over 1000 yards and 60 receptions in 15 games played. Year 2 he tore up his knee and had Mariota as his QB. Year 3 he had Ridder as his QB and just didn't play well. This year they have a rookie OC who is from that McVay tree, they don't target the TE at all.

He's still only 23 and there is talent - I think a trade makes a lot of sense.
Do not let KC get him