Have you learned anything new?

• Total voters

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
The Saints are dealing with a lot of injuries.

But, when you have bad luck, then completely piss ya pants (the 4th quarter pass inference, the 1st q drop and recovery in the endzone 1 yd behind him,, the Falcons only pulling out 1 offensive TD).

This is who this team is. 2-2 is exactly what we are.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
We might need to have some discussions about Jalen Hurts soon
Idc how many injuries they have, SF and LA have been banged up and Purdy and Stafford don't look like bums

He's absolutely not a top 10 QB

Yea wit some of younger QBs steppin up now and even Stafford is still better its hard to argue he top 10

A GOAT OLine almost had him winnin MVP. He came runnerup IIRC. Wild QB priviilege where rest of team not factored in to they success. Like when they was tryin say Purdy was MVP last season when he wasnt even MVP on his own team and probably not a top 5 player on his own team.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Its time to dead Herbert top 5 QB talks for good. Its only week 4 but that Chiefs game was embarrassin. He throws some of the most perfect lasers you'll see that nikkas just ignore the ducks and missed reads constantly. And when he put so much torque to ball that it bounce off receivers hands. A nikka will be 10ft away off a screen and he throw that shyt 100 MPH lol. He physically one of the most talented QBs but his IQ not there. If he was black we'd have heard that brought up more but crickets :mjpls:

Bosa and Derwin was missin for Chargers but they defense did they job. Herbert scores 0pts after the 1st quarter this nikkas teams always peak in 1st quarter and halves. He fall off a cliff consistently he a more athletic but worse overall Philip Rivers. Gettin outscored 17-0 after 1st quarter after Chiefs lost Rice and had other significant offense injuries is a horrible look. Herbert top 10 for sure but he not top 5 and he not elite. Always some excuse wit this cac like it was for TLaw but nikkas have caught up and realized he trash. Herbert not trash but he not that guy either

Mahomes
Lamar
Josh
Burrow
Stroud

is very clearly top 5 QBs. If your top 5 got anyone different its wrong :yeshrug: if Jayden really like that and not a rookie hot streak he the only QB I can see breakin into that class no one else close

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Falcons fans what's the deal with Kyle Pitts? 0 catches this week. Might as well trade him.

The way the Ravens dominate playoff contenders and still have yet to reach the SB under Lamar baffles me.

When you face elite defenses and the running game isn't working you're not beating teams with their lack of talent at WR. The offense is reduced to being the Lamar show and that's not going to work.

Agholor and Bateman aren't scaring anyone. Zay can't do it alone. If they don't address the position and make a trade for a true #1 or at least some high end depth pieces it'll be another wasted year. I can't understand how they consistently ignore upgrading. A washed Odell was the best they could do.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Its time to dead Herbert top 5 QB talks for good. Its only week 4 but that Chiefs game was embarrassin. He throws some of the most perfect lasers you'll see that nikkas just ignore the ducks and missed reads constantly. And when he put so much torque to ball that it bounce off receivers hands. A nikka will be 10ft away off a screen and he throw that shyt 100 MPH lol. He physically one of the most talented QBs but his IQ not there. If he was black we'd have heard that brought up more but crickets :mjpls:

Bosa and Derwin was missin for Chargers but they defense did they job. Herbert scores 0pts after the 1st quarter this nikkas teams always peak in 1st quarter and halves. He fall off a cliff consistently he a more athletic but worse overall Philip Rivers. Gettin outscored 17-0 after 1st quarter after Chiefs lost Rice and had other significant offense injuries is a horrible look. Herbert top 10 for sure but he not top 5 and he not elite. Always some excuse wit this cac like it was for TLaw but nikkas have caught up and realized he trash. Herbert not trash but he not that guy either

Mahomes
Lamar
Josh
Burrow
Stroud

is very clearly top 5 QBs. If your top 5 got anyone different its wrong :yeshrug: if Jayden really like that and not a rookie hot streak he the only QB I can see breakin into that class no one else close
I wouldn’t be mad if anyone puts Purdy or Dakota over Stroud. But as far as trajectory goes only Purdue could challenge. Some might put Goff as a challenger as well.

Last edited: