NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nope. Bulls & Mavs are the only '10 - '11 teams in Quick Play.
They let you play the my eras teams in quick play but only in the same eras. The 2010-11 my era heat have James Jones and Joel Anthony but not the classic teams 2012-13 squad? I really hope they patch this stuff. I’m glad someone uploaded the 2010 lakers for MYERA with a decent looking Andrew Bynum at least. I don’t know why I’m surprised that it’s the rosters at the start of the year. I should’ve figured that would be the case.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
2k brehs yall on Ronnie 2k ass yet ? Might have to wit till midday...shyt like a yearly tradition

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
the problem is you nikkas only view 2k as myplayer. that shooting shyt was awful cus i dont play myplayer i still play 2k via mygm (association) and play now online. its impossible to learn every player shot timing especially when how open or covered they are determines how the shot meter moves. they were doing too much with that shyt.
Facts, bricking shot after shot because all 15 guys on your roster have 15 different releases based on arbitrary triggers all because these goofy ass supreme outfit wearing park nikkas be over the taking half court fadeaway threes in that trash ass mode ….fukk that make this shut two different games …tired of my player and park nikkas fukking the game fundamentals up with their shyt

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
nikkas always use the “I have a life” excuse as to why they can’t shoot :dead:

You act like it takes months to learn releases. If you can’t figure them out playing 1 game then you just trash.

Did having a life prevent you from learning how to play them other games you’re talking about too?
Keep that garbage ass shyt in the park with the goofy yellow hair nikkas :camby: Don’t nobody want to learn 40 different release scenario’s in MyNBA … nikkas ruining the game because all the myplayer nikkas complain about how much y’all cheat Eachother ..that shooting shyt wouldn’t have ever been touched if it wasn’t for people who played that mode

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Thank goodness for the Bron era, I ain't gotta do much editing this time around in draft classes.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
:why:
That’s how real life basketball works! Bruh ain’t no way you’re a basketball fan or know anything about the game

When a defender is closing in on you, of course it would move fast because just like in real life, you rush your shot if someone is closing in on you. You really want free reign to make easy shots :dead:
That’s not how real life basketball works nikka :mjlol: Ray Allen doesn’t suddenly change his shot because someone is within his imaginary 3 feet speed up shot release radius like it was in 2k23 …the Devs already said the shyt was stupid and they were removing it because the triggering radius on shots impacted by defenders not being in your actual shooting space was inaccurate…there’s really nothing to argue about

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Driving Contact Shot/Inside Contact Shot Frequency. 100 for both CPU/USER.

Don't have to do much outside of that.
Also set cpu offensive awareness to 90 and cpu offensive consistency to around. 60 …. They’ll play a much more competitive game …you can even go into switching the cpu offensive points of emphasis if your playing mynba ..just take over the team and switch it in coach settings pick a style that makes sense for that roster and they’ll play way more realistically

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
That’s not how real life basketball works nikka :mjlol: Ray Allen doesn’t suddenly change his shot because someone is within his imaginary 3 feet speed up shot release radius like it was in 2k23 …the Devs already said the shyt was stupid and they were removing it because the triggering radius on shots impacted by defenders not being in your actual shooting space was inaccurate…there’s really nothing to argue about
I hope it’s fixed for my cpu teammates like damn some of us actually don’t like being ballhogs. My damn usage was near 50 because they could barely do anything by themselves