NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Been buying 2k day one since 2k11, not this year
Man I know you thought 2k24 would be some next level shyt if someone asked you about it in 2011

Send us to the G league if we keep fukking up
Create a 80’s-2020 my career
Olympics/ #1 pick incentive gets to play first year with team
An off-season playing in rec leagues
Draw the story out past one season have an arch nemesis get drafted in ya 3rd year

Man it’s so much I could go all day but I’m disappointed in what 2k became especially mycareer

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
As a mainly head 2 head

:dame:

Player, tell em have they finally removed those bullshyt online tiers?

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
It's here! Yeah we bytch, yeah we moan, but at the end of the day we're loyal fiends. And a new pack just hit the block:blessed:

Schedule hella hectic rn tho so I won't be able to play it til like next weekend man :snoop:
I ain’t loyal but that 2k11 scoreboard definitely gon keep me playing the bron era even probably despite the possible inaccurate draft picks

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Player, tell em have they finally removed those bullshyt online tiers?

No. You still need to rank up if you want to use Classic teams & players. Sucks because I was GOAT tier on '23. Not looking forward to the grind again but it is what it is.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
oh wow didn’t know it dropped today…probably won’t pick this up until the start of the actual NBA season…might see if I can try and hold out til black fri.

still gotta finish up what might be my last season in 2k23, plus starfield might last me a good month…then cyberpunk, and eventually spider-man 2 so I should be able to hold off until mid-november

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Fast breaks are a game changer. The CPU finally runs them like they're supposed to
I was messing around in the Kobe era using the Lakers against the Kings. I threw an errant pass that was picked off by Christie, and he was gone! Didn‘t even come close to catching him.

I also played a full game last night in the Bron Era. Bulls (me) against Miami. Only 6 min quarters, but Rose was able to dominate against Arroyo (had like 27 and 5). I lost the game by 2 points. For some reason tho, Miami was going to Wade in the 4th posting up Bogans, while LeBron was camped by the baseline 3. Bron barely touched the ball. He had 6 points on 3/7 shooting. Wade led Miami with like 13 on like 6/14 shooting. I didn’t check the rosters, but maybe that could be the reason Bron didn’t get the ball much. I also like that the CPU doesn’t sub out 5 at a time like it used to. They make sure to have at least one main starter in the floor at all times.

Last edited: