NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

Daps
Undecided between a a small 2-guard or a paint beast with a middy for my build this year:to:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Artest an A-. Can't be the official ratings.:picard:
They get shyt wrong all the time there. 2006 Jason Williams getting something like a 75 for free throw shooting when he was at 87% on the year. 2006 shaq getting a 50 for contact dunks, 1998 MJ getting an 85 for 3 point shooting, 2001 Kobe getting 80+ for 3 point shooting when he shot the 3 at 30% on the year, 2004 rip Hamilton being an 80+ on 3 point shooting. There’s issues all over there. There’s uniform errors too. The 2012-13 heat are missing the 25th anniversary patch they wore on the right shoulder that season and the game is missing the black road jerseys that read “Miami” on them for that team as opposed to just the current one with the advertisement patch on it. At one point the 2006 heat didn’t have the red road jerseys that they wore in the game where they clinched the title.

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
I personally never saw the appeal. I’ll watch people play with other people in my park and be all :scust: the whole time watching everyone do nothing but zigzag turbo or step back moves for jumpers all game or to try driving to the rim while nobody works off ball to get anyone open but themselves basically running back and forth. I don’t expect to see people move the ball in that mode like the 2013 heat, 2014 spurs, or 2016 warriors, but it’s absolutely hideous to watch and I don’t get how it’s fun to play.
On the flip side no one wants to play against bots in the age of multiplayer. Most NBA players have terrible sigs, even worse jump shots, and the game is still unrealistic (fast breaks don’t exist for instance).

Left right is overblown, most players doing that shyt are horrible lol. You are likely to win more doing less.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
If they're nixing skill based shot timing, the defense better damn well be boosted and the penalization for inaccuracies better be significant. Appeasing a bunch of dweebs who melted down in '23 because for the first time, there was an actual skill gap in the series when gaming competitively and they couldn't simply claim and boast about how cold they were in lobbies without proving it.
the problem is you nikkas only view 2k as myplayer. that shooting shyt was awful cus i dont play myplayer i still play 2k via mygm (association) and play now online. its impossible to learn every player shot timing especially when how open or covered they are determines how the shot meter moves. they were doing too much with that shyt.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
the problem is you nikkas only view 2k as myplayer. that shooting shyt was awful cus i dont play myplayer i still play 2k via mygm (association) and play now online. its impossible to learn every player shot timing especially when how open or covered they are determines how the shot meter moves. they were doing too much with that shyt.

FACTS. Game was unplayable to the average person. The spergs are still gonna spend 12 hours playing that shyt, so fukk catering to them lmao.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
the problem is you nikkas only view 2k as myplayer.

Haven't touched MyPlayer/MyCareer in nearly a decade. This shyt Skyrim now? :russ:

:camby:

I run Play Now Online teamup with the same 2/3 players and I use the same 2 teams when playing a regular 1vs1. The shooting didn't prevent me from winning 70% of all my games, and I maybe run 6 - 7 total through any given week. A lot of you simply weren't as cold as you thought you were.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
:camby:

I run Play Now Online teamup with the same 2/3 players and I use the same 2 teams when playing a regular 1vs1. The shooting didn't prevent me from winning 70% of all my games, and I maybe run 6 - 7 total through any given week. A lot of you simply weren't as cold as you thought you were.
man foh that green or miss shyt was corny theres no way to justify it. it was too much going on