NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
So am I gonna have to run back and forth in that laggy ass city with them garbage skateboard mechanics to complete some boring quest in order to play my next NBA game?:scust:
that trailer being so smooth is the biggest scam, shyt is like AOL speed when you actually get into the city lmao

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
If they're nixing skill based shot timing, the defense better damn well be boosted and the penalization for inaccuracies better be significant. Appeasing a bunch of dweebs who melted down in '23 because for the first time, there was an actual skill gap in the series when gaming competitively and they couldn't simply claim and boast about how cold they were in lobbies without proving it.
it's still the same for online play and hall of fame play..

It's more for people who play mygm and myteam who don't want to constantly learn a team full of players' perfect timing

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
nikkas gon buy that season pass and dig the whole even deeper. :mjlol: :scust:

the 2K community collectively:
1P4X.gif

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
think I’m going back to skipping myplayer/career whatever it’s called…I did so for 23 and really found myself enjoying this game…got a little bit burnt out on it but I’m loving it again…can’t wait til 24 drops
If we all stop playing these bullshyt pay to win micro transaction filled modes like this and myteam (especially stop spending money in them) then they’ll have to go back to making the game better and more immersive. Diamond dynasty in MLB the show is the only one of these modes that are remotely playable to me.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If we all stop playing these bullshyt pay to win micro transaction filled modes like this and myteam (especially stop spending money in them) then they’ll have to go back to making the game better and more immersive. Diamond dynasty in MLB the show is the only one of these modes that are remotely playable to me.

my issue with mycareer wasn’t the spending/microtransactions…shyt just got boring real quick compared to playing mynba

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
my issue with mycareer wasn’t the spending/microtransactions…shyt just got boring real quick compared to playing mynba
I personally never saw the appeal. I’ll watch people play with other people in my park and be all :scust: the whole time watching everyone do nothing but zigzag turbo or step back moves for jumpers all game or to try driving to the rim while nobody works off ball to get anyone open but themselves basically running back and forth. I don’t expect to see people move the ball in that mode like the 2013 heat, 2014 spurs, or 2016 warriors, but it’s absolutely hideous to watch and I don’t get how it’s fun to play.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I personally never saw the appeal. I’ll watch people play with other people in my park and be all :scust: the whole time watching everyone do nothing but zigzag turbo or step back moves for jumpers all game or to try driving to the rim while nobody works off ball to get anyone open but themselves basically running back and forth. I don’t expect to see people move the ball in that mode like the 2013 heat, 2014 spurs, or 2016 warriors, but it’s absolutely hideous to watch and I don’t get how it’s fun to play.
Because they got this mentality that they so cold even though they try their best to get animations that can’t be countered. Im fairly sure if me and two of my friends actually tried to play online we’d beat a lot of these guys because we aren’t selfish