Name these jobs that only illegal immigrants can do that black Americans can't

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Going to piggy back this thread to give another reason why black folks need to think twice about support illegal immigration.

Liberals and a lot of black people think that Hispanics are going to be part of a POC coalition against white supremacy and/or democratic voters when statistics show that after the initial immigration generation and into the 2nd generation onwards, Hispanics increasing identify as white.

Hispanic Identity Fades Across Generations as Immigrant Connections Fall Away

More Hispanics Declaring Themselves White

They are also more religious, consevative, and in the process to become part of the white dominant group, they will step on other groups, usually blacks, to assimilate themselves into the white groups like a lot of Italians and Sicilians did to increase their status.

So in a sense with illegal immigration you're increasing the number of people who are likely to birth and grow into a group of people who will participate in the oppression of blacks. This should give any black person pause in supporting allowing more Hispanics in through illegal immigration and/or acceptance of it .

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Anyways to digress, the political establishment supports this because as mentioned, many companies who have bought these politicians rely on the ability to pay these people shyt wages and not be tied by labor laws that American workers demand in order to increase their profits .

Illegal immigration and support or tacit acceptance of it is just a way for corporations to not follow labor laws and not pay fair wages. An illegal worker for example who is under constant threat of deportation is not going to risk forming a union or organizing against worker abuses. They're not going to give you a hard time if you don't pay them overtime pay.

Anyone making excuses for this system has fallen for the propaganda like a lot of Republicans have who constantly vote against their own interest.

Edit: Also should add that the reason why there is a desire to increase the population size by elites via legalizing influxes of illegals in this country is because we have a consumer base economy. Most corporations and businesses in our country do not care about equal access to jobs. They don't care about whether Immigration is lawful. At the end of the day, monied interests view all human beings as consumers and more people equals more consumers. Simple as that.

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Did any black people on this site say that hispanics do jobs that black people can't? If not, then who are you arguing with? :what:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:yeshrug:
I and my family live primarily in Alabama & Georgia
(and I think AA's should all live primarily in the south east U.S.)

PH_2016.09.08_Geography-03.png
2010-black.png

Only cities outside of the southeast with a major AA population should be. :jbhmm:

Oakland or long beach
- (Access to Pacific ocean ports: *not sure which city has best facilities*)
Detroit - (Access to Canadian boarder)
NYC - (Major world commerce & financial nexus)
DC - (Access to U.S. capitol)

Every AA who doesn't have business in these areas should live in the south east IMO.:yeshrug:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Going to piggy back this thread to give another reason why black folks need to think twice about support illegal immigration.

Liberals and a lot of black people think that Hispanics are going to be part of a POC coalition against white supremacy and/or democratic voters when statistics show that after the initial immigration generation and into the 2nd generation onwards, Hispanics increasing identify as white.

Hispanic Identity Fades Across Generations as Immigrant Connections Fall Away

More Hispanics Declaring Themselves White

They are also more religious, consevative, and in the process to become part of the white dominant group, they will step on other groups, usually blacks, to assimilate themselves into the white groups like a lot of Italians and Sicilians did to increase their status.

So in a sense with illegal immigration you're increasing the number of people who are likely to birth and grow into a group of people who will participate in the oppression of blacks. This should give any black person pause in supporting allowing more Hispanics in through illegal immigration and/or acceptance of it .
What needs to happen now is blacks need to be able to jump in and be the middle men. We ain't picking no fruit or share cropping but we need to make it where cacs gotta go through us to hire Mexicans. Basically need to have black owned staffing agencies for this kinda shyt

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
Minimum wage here is like high middle class or better in some parts of Mexico and central America. If I was a migrant from central America I would be happy with making the minimum and sending some money back to my family so they can at least live better back home. Ain't nobody really surviving on minimum wage in this country. So if immigrant workers can work for less and just as hard as US workers, then the companies will hire them and save some money. It sucks but that's how business works. Kids are gonna work to have money to go out and buy stuff. The immigrants gonna work to send money back home. Who do you think is gonna be the harder worker?
And that's why you and the illegals beans need to be deported cuz of what you wrote