☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
STFU. You miserable fukk. You are upping all these anti immigrant threads on the first page for what exactly?

Eat a dikk.
They can't hear you :letmesee:

jobfairblack.jpg

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
The only stuff that I would say requires semi desperate people is the agriculture stuff.

The living in a shack picking tons of crops being paid poorly type shyt

Maybe some migrants are okay with doing that, rather than living wherever they are from... but I couldn't see any normal American being okay doing that.

Ummm...

Maybe they are willing to send 5 dudes to do a job when American contractors only use 2 guys for, for the same price. Meaning they will work for less apiece and get the job done faster.

I know a brother that does handyman, light construction type jobs and.he has complained that who ever uses Mexicans sends way more workers than he can afford for the same price.

We use the brother tho. He's painted the crib, rebuilt an enclosed porch, remodeled the kitchen and bathroom, and he does pretty good work

That about it

I don't know much about the nanny game but perhaps they do cheap nannying

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The only stuff that I would say requires semi desperate people is the agriculture stuff.

The living in a shack picking tons of crops being paid poorly type shyt

Maybe some migrants are okay with doing that, rather than living wherever they are from... but I couldn't see any normal American being okay doing that.

Ummm...

Maybe they are willing to send 5 dudes to do a job when American contractors only use 2 guys for, for the same price. Meaning they will work for less apiece and get the job done faster.

I know a brother that does handyman, light construction type jobs and.he has complained that who ever uses Mexicans sends way more workers than he can afford for the same price.

We use the brother tho. He's painted the crib, rebuilt an enclosed porch, remodeled the kitchen and bathroom, and he does pretty good work

That about it

I don't know much about the nanny game but perhaps they do cheap nannying

Bro Mexicans do all the shyt jobs that not even other hispanics would touch like picking fruit and farm labor. Also Kitchen work if dominicans aint trying to wash dishes and they from a 3rd world country what makes you think AA born and raised here gonna want to wash dishes?
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ice...reate-opportunity-for-black-residents.752702/

:mjpls:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Is funny watching people attempt to be both for immigrant workers, and for a living wage.

If those industries pay a real wage with benefits, blacks(and whites) will work them... and the we need them to do these jobs argument crumbles.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it..I understand the dynamics of weak low pay employment with heavy hours and labor..but those border jumpers understand it better that you gain control by taking over the little things other people are not focused on.