Name these jobs that only illegal immigrants can do that black Americans can't

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone like to bring up how they don't paid much...
I'm pretty sure they not getting state n federal, ss, health, fees taken out of that check tho :sas2:
I use to live in Arizona and New Mexico, and I would say they get paid pretty decent if they riding around in new 250 HDs n shyt. I didn't see a lot of mexicans waiting at the bus stop like that

Y'all trying to tell me that a nikka working at McDonald's with all that shyt being cut out of his check is making more than illegals getting paid straight up cash?

Last edited:

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
In theory anybody can do anything. I’m sure with the proper training I could work the fry machine or pick avocados or whatever. It’s the fact that yeah, I feel like I am too good for jobs like that :yeshrug:

Now if some shyt go down I won’t have a problem doing so but if I can’t find a job in my field that’s the absolute LAST place I’m looking.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
In theory anybody can do anything. I’m sure with the proper training I could work the fry machine or pick avocados or whatever. It’s the fact that yeah, I feel like I am too good for jobs like that :yeshrug:

Now if some shyt go down I won’t have a problem doing so but if I can’t find a job in my field that’s the absolute LAST place I’m looking.
You bought into the illegal immigrant propaganda.

They legit fooled you into thinking you weren't even entitled to unfilled jobs.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Thats a lie.

You got black teens and unskilled labor STRUGGLING to find decent jobs with benefits and it could easily be done if people really gave a fukk about us.
They don't get benefits and I am pretty sure they are making under minimum wage. There is no american willing to pick strawberries or build a cacs guest house for $8 an hour, 12 hours a day, and no kinds of insurance. Mexicans are willing to make that, live in a one bedroom with 4 other men, send money back to mexico where $8 is like $30 dollars, build a house back home while feeding their family, then head back after a 10 yr stint. They work that hard because there is a reward at the end of the tunnel. There is no reward, nor something to even put on a resume doing that kind of job.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't and won't do are two different things. Right now, crabbers in MD are facing a work shortage due to the crack down on illegals. Those people helped steam crabs on the dock and picked the meat for canned crab. A lot of farm work, picking and packing fruit and stuff like that. I give Hispanics credit, they are about that physical labor life, low pay life, blacks said we been there and done that.

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
You bought into the illegal immigrant propaganda.

They legit fooled you into thinking you weren't even entitled to unfilled jobs.

But if we’re being fair, NOBODY grows up looking forward to working these jobs. So I’m not sure exactly what you’re saying.

I read the nytimes article and basically the Black farmers were discriminated against for the Mexicans although Black farmers were more than willing, but Black farmers aren’t allowing themselves to exploited for cheap like the Mexicans. That’s a straight quote from the article where the Black farmer said he wasn’t working sun up to sun down 7 days week. That’s doesn’t mean the black farmer is lazy he understands his worth as a worker