Honest Conversations About “BLACK JOBS”: Are We Competing with Immigrants for Jobs in 2024?

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Don't think this has anything with competing, just owners wanting to save cost by paying immigrants under the book or low wages.
Bingo.
I got a degree I ain't competing with no lame ass immigrants :mjlol:

:francis:

DACA Recipients Could Gain H-1B Visas Under New Immigration Policy​

Updated Jun 20, 2024, 06:40pm EDT
President Biden Announces DACA Dreamers Immigration Reform

President Joe Biden announced changes to U.S. immigration policy at the White House on June 18, ... [+]

President Joe Biden announced a new immigration policy that could allow DACA recipients greater access to H-1B visas and other employment paths. The change would streamline existing authorities and aid other undocumented immigrants ineligible for the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program. President Obama created the program in 2012 to protect young people without legal status brought to the United States by their parents. A September 2023 District court ruling in Texas declared DACA unlawful for new participants but allowed it to continue for current recipients. With no action by Congress, advocates have pushed for more administrative protections for DACA recipients and others.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
These b*stards don't want our rightful and LONG overdue place in the global economy. They wanna sit online, stream random ass videos and holler
IMMIGRANTS!!
T4d-TNVmt-Pq9-Z.png

Man was made to hunt, and these aren't men.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bingo.

:francis:

DACA Recipients Could Gain H-1B Visas Under New Immigration Policy​

Updated Jun 20, 2024, 06:40pm EDT
President Biden Announces DACA Dreamers Immigration Reform

President Joe Biden announced changes to U.S. immigration policy at the White House on June 18, ... [+]

President Joe Biden announced a new immigration policy that could allow DACA recipients greater access to H-1B visas and other employment paths. The change would streamline existing authorities and aid other undocumented immigrants ineligible for the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program. President Obama created the program in 2012 to protect young people without legal status brought to the United States by their parents. A September 2023 District court ruling in Texas declared DACA unlawful for new participants but allowed it to continue for current recipients. With no action by Congress, advocates have pushed for more administrative protections for DACA recipients and others.
Democrats are bringing in all this cheap foreign labor to appease their Corporate donors. But it's gonna backfire like what's happening in Canada.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's happening in Canada?
Same thing that's gonna happen in the US. The left pushes for open borders and it backfires. Because they have no plan for all these people once they arrive in the country.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
It's not just blue collar jobs. Alot of black professionals depend on government jobs and minority sub contracts with companies that contract directly with gov, especially in MD/VA/DC.

White men don't want those jobs because they pay less than the cooperate counterparts, e.g. accounts at the department of education make less than accounts at Ernst & Young. That leaves those jobs available for black people to compete for and there's a solid black middle class here because of all the government agencies here.

But 2nd generation immigrants don't want to do lawn care and maid service like their parents did.

My personal observation is that more and more of the kids coming out of college getting entry level jobs are hispanic and african.
I said this earlier. I also noticed the growing latino population in the DMV area. They observed and want a cut of those government jobs. Might be a wrap for the black middle class there since Latinos by and large have in group preferences. Once one gets in they just hire each other