☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Liberals say, "Black people don't want those jobs", and are lying. Black people want to be fairly compensated for doing work these illegals will do for pennies on the dollar.

OP tells no lies.
imagine how sick and perverse this argument really has become that you have black people out here repeating this notion that they dont want these jobs.

I mean, you have to applaud illegals and hispanic advocacy groups for this subversive and persuasive effort in shifting the talking points so deceptively. Its been massively successful for them.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Minimum wage here is like high middle class or better in some parts of Mexico and central America. If I was a migrant from central America I would be happy with making the minimum and sending some money back to my family so they can at least live better back home. Ain't nobody really surviving on minimum wage in this country. So if immigrant workers can work for less and just as hard as US workers, then the companies will hire them and save some money. It sucks but that's how business works. Kids are gonna work to have money to go out and buy stuff. The immigrants gonna work to send money back home. Who do you think is gonna be the harder worker?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Liberals say, "Black people don't want those jobs", and are lying. Black people want to be fairly compensated for doing work these illegals will do for pennies on the dollar.

OP tells no lies.
And conservatives don't care about that, I mean even the guy who wants to build the wall has/had illegals working for him, his daughter gets her shyt made in China..etc..etc.

damn_ese

All Star
Daps
i cant speak for other areas but here in my neck of the woods (NYC) , undocumented construction workers, carpenters, wood workers etc. regularly bring in over 1k a week easy, i dont know if its just about cheap labor