Name these jobs that only illegal immigrants can do that black Americans can't

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
I don't give a fukk what color you are...if you are hangin at the Home Depot and willing to do my roof for half the price than what I'm being quoted than I'm gonna hire you. I don't care if your name is Jose, Juan, Jermaine, or Jack.

Money talks...and yes I'm part of the problem.... but I gotta save money somehow.
This isn't bright

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They don't get benefits and I am pretty sure they are making under minimum wage. There is no american willing to pick strawberries or build a cacs guest house for $8 an hour, 12 hours a day, and no kinds of insurance. Mexicans are willing to make that, live in a one bedroom with 4 other men, send money back to mexico where $8 is like $30 dollars, build a house back home while feeding their family, then head back after a 10 yr stint. They work that hard because there is a reward at the end of the tunnel. There is no reward, nor something to even put on a resume doing that kind of job.

Straight truth.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Straight truth.
and yet they think they'll some how get upper middle class cacs to cut their profits in half.....willingly.

good luck with that. Must not know how capitalism works, despite being in the mecca of capitalism. :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Everyone like to bring up how they don't paid much...
I'm pretty sure they not getting state n federal, ss, health, fees taken out of that check tho :sas2:
I use to live in Arizona and New Mexico, and I would say they get paid pretty decent if they riding around in new 250 HDs n shyt. I didn't see a lot of mexicans waiting at the bus stop like that

Y'all trying to tell me that a nikka working at McDonald's with all that shyt being cut out of his check is making more than illegals getting paid straight up cash?
gotta quote this again...

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That moment when a thread is created to say "mexicans are stealing the shyttiest jobs in America from us because white people hire them instead of us because they hate us so much."

Because that is what I read. The root of the problem is WHITE PEOPLE. If there aren't mexicans, they will find someone else. ANYONE ELSE. If it pays good, they will find a way to not pay a black man for it. You really arguing about mexicans stealing shytty jobs because "masta use to give us those jobs."

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*Peeks into next thread where coli members shyt on black people who choose non STEM careers*

*Peaks into thread after that clowning black people working retail/customer service/janitorial labor*

*Returns to this thread*

Them messicans taking our jobs breh :damn: Dap me to make them stop!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That moment when a thread is created to say "mexicans are stealing the shyttiest jobs in America from us because white people hire them instead of us because they hate us so much."

Because that is what I read. The root of the problem is WHITE PEOPLE. If there aren't mexicans, they will find someone else. ANYONE ELSE. If it pays good, they will find a way to not pay a black man for it. You really arguing about mexicans stealing shytty jobs because "masta use to give us those jobs."
:snooze:

One in eight undocumented immigrants in the U.S. now has a white-collar job

:snooze:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You bring this up, right after what happened this past weekend?

You are a despicable person.

Some of y’all are no better than these white supremacists when it comes to hating immigrants.
I don't hate illegals.

I wish them no harm.

What happened to them was disgusting, racist, bigoted, and disheartening.