Name these jobs that only illegal immigrants can do that black Americans can't

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Bro Mexicans do all the shyt jobs that not even other hispanics would touch like picking fruit and farm labor. Also Kitchen work if dominicans aint trying to wash dishes and they from a 3rd world country what makes you think AA born and raised here gonna want to wash dishes?
I washed dishes when I was 18 and 19 via a temp agency.

silk scarfs

All Star
Daps
Mexican nikkas work they life away for packs of Coronas and to buy they daughters Jordan flights

Let them live they dream

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
But if we’re being fair, NOBODY grows up looking forward to working these jobs. So I’m not sure exactly what you’re saying.

I read the nytimes article and basically the Black farmers were discriminated against for the Mexicans although Black farmers were more than willing, but Black farmers aren’t allowing themselves to exploited for cheap like the Mexicans. That’s a straight quote from the article where the Black farmer said he wasn’t working sun up to sun down 7 days week. That’s doesn’t mean the black farmer is lazy he understands his worth as a worker
True. It’s all a game.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
But if we’re being fair, NOBODY grows up looking forward to working these jobs. So I’m not sure exactly what you’re saying.

I read the nytimes article and basically the Black farmers were discriminated against for the Mexicans although Black farmers were more than willing, but Black farmers aren’t allowing themselves to exploited for cheap like the Mexicans. That’s a straight quote from the article where the Black farmer said he wasn’t working sun up to sun down 7 days week. That’s doesn’t mean the black farmer is lazy he understands his worth as a worker
What are you even saying?

You literally proved my point.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Cacs got super rich off undocumented workers in the past two decades.

That’s partly why Trumps hardline stance has been confusing ... strict enforcement is gonna really affect the money of a fairly decent number of the one percenters and top end, upper middle.

Guess he’s still appealing to his base, which is the “forgotten” working class message board white male in the shadows.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
People always bring up farming but it’s a lot more then that. It ain’t just farm jobs.

It’s construction jobs, manual labor jobs, standard blue collar shyt. The same jobs they’ll claim “Black people don’t want” but we’re the ones working them in places where there ain’t a lot of illegals around.

Even basic ass entry level jobs like fast food get sewed up.

Imagine being 15-16 years old looking for a job at a fast food joint only to get told you they’re looking for people with more experience.
:gucci:

California is ground zero for this kind of shyt.
Breh I’m in the dmv and it’s spooky the amount of fully Hispanic staffs I see in Maryland
nikka McDonalds, five guys, Popeyes shyt keeps throwing me off, shyt low key pisses me off cause I can’t tell who is even legal or illegal, I don’t even say I’m black on my applications anymore

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
What are you even saying?

You literally proved my point.

How? :what: Nobody has hopes of working in a field in 100 degree heat when they’re young. But shyt happens and you gotta make money then it is what it is. But for the ones that are willing to work in these conditions, most Americans are not about to be exploited because they understand they still have protection under the law. The illegal immigrant can’t be a choosy beggar. It’s not hard.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How? :what: Nobody has hopes of working in a field in 100 degree heat when they’re young. But shyt happens and you gotta make money then it is what it is. But for the ones that are willing to work in these conditions, most Americans are not about to be exploited because they understand they still have protection under the law. The illegal immigrant can’t be a choosy beggar. It’s not hard.
no one has hopes of working in fast food, but they do it, don't they?

Depending on the state, illegals can get drivers licenses, tax IDs, and even health care and college scholarships.

fukk outta here.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
what are you talking about??

Sometimes theres stereotypes that blacks aren't even favored, even if the jobs pay legal wages.

Its a reinforcement circle of propaganda that elevates hispanics above black citizens!

Read the article.

Workers Claim Racial Bias in Farms’ Hiring of Immigrants
it literally says what i said in the article

“They like the Mexicans because they are scared and will do anything they tell them to,” said Sherry Tomason, who worked for seven years in the fields here, then quit. Last month she and other local residents filed a federal lawsuit against a large grower of onions, Stanley Farms, alleging that it mistreated them and paid them less than it paid the Mexicans

they don't want us cause they know damn well we ain't going for that shyt. they'll have to actually pay us, respect us, and keep it 100 legal... and then we'd still demand equality.

so no.. .we don't want the same CONDITIONS at the job. we want the job they have in name, but with modern standards.. immigrants are too shook to demand it and the people in charge create the narrative that we don't want the actual job

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
no one has hopes of working in fast food, but they do it, don't they?

Depending on the state, illegals can get drivers licenses, tax IDs, and even health care and college scholarships.

fukk outta here.

Didn’t I say people will do it if they had to? :stopitslime::stopitslime:

And we’re not talking about whether they can obtain a drivers license we’re talking about citizens not allowing themselves to be exploited for pennies on the dollar. Do YOU work these types of jobs? If no then why not? :patrice:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
it literally says what i said in the article

“They like the Mexicans because they are scared and will do anything they tell them to,” said Sherry Tomason, who worked for seven years in the fields here, then quit. Last month she and other local residents filed a federal lawsuit against a large grower of onions, Stanley Farms, alleging that it mistreated them and paid them less than it paid the Mexicans

they don't want us cause they know damn well we ain't going for that shyt. they'll have to actually pay us, respect us, and keep it 100 legal... and then we'd still demand equality.

so no.. .we don't want the same CONDITIONS at the job. we want the job they have in name, but with modern standards.. immigrants are too shook to demand it and the people in charge create the narrative that we don't want the actual job
You're not telling me anything I don't know.

So why are illegals allowed to do this?

Thats what I'm asking you.

And why are you condoning it?

All you're doing is just throwing your hands up and shrugging like you don't give a fukk. Who knows...maybe you don't... :mjpls:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They don't get benefits and I am pretty sure they are making under minimum wage. There is no american willing to pick strawberries or build a cacs guest house for $8 an hour, 12 hours a day, and no kinds of insurance. Mexicans are willing to make that, live in a one bedroom with 4 other men, send money back to mexico where $8 is like $30 dollars, build a house back home while feeding their family, then head back after a 10 yr stint. They work that hard because there is a reward at the end of the tunnel. There is no reward, nor something to even put on a resume doing that kind of job.
Why is this limited to farm work?

This goes way beyond picking strawberries.

2. Occupations of unauthorized immigrant workers

PH_11.03.16_unauthorized-02-01.png