“my MALE FRIEND just confessed to me, God WHY?”

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
One of my best friends over the last decade looks like prime Elizabeth Hurley. I've traveled with her (for work), gone to lunch with her etc across a decade without my former or current girlfriend getting mad. And while I think she's hot I have no interest in fukking her, not even when I was single. Partly because she's crazy but the other part is...we're just friends. Probably also have too many personality similarities to ever be a good idea to pursue her (if I was single).

I'm never a fan of arguments that basically boil down to claiming men are cavemen with no control over their urges, who only think about sex, etc.

All of this right here :wow:

My homegirls look great and take excellent care of themselves. I got a Latina one built like prime Shakira :ohlawd:

But I could never :scusthov: Like you said, half of 'em are crazy and the other half I know too much about them (personality-wise) for it to ever work. For all of them, we're just friends. They're hot, attractive, dope af, etc. but I'm not interested. Besides, they're more in love with my fiance than I am :martin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Answer me this brehs:

Why brehs never befriend the fat or ugly chicks?

Why dudes when they say they have female friends, they are a 6 or above?

Motherfukkers be friend with the baddest chick in the club, talking about, oh she just my homegirl. Really dude

/THREAD

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Answer me this brehs:

Why brehs never befriend the fat or ugly chicks?

Why dudes when they say they have female friends, they are a 6 or above?

Motherfukkers be friend with the baddest chick in the club, talking about, oh she just my homegirl. Really dude
nope sometimes its strategic
he will never mess with her but fukk all her friends :pachaha:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
It's funny how it's always like a small percent of nikkaz on the....
"I have a bunch of female friends. They are all beautiful. But I don't want them yada yada yada"

We see through y'all nikkaz.
Either you're Just talking, just to talk or you're delusional.
Type of nikkaz to not want their girl to have a male friend cause you really know the truth.
Or you let her have male friends and she's getting her back blown out

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
I'm not a red piller but I think the term "Beta Male Orbiter" applies here lol.
adventure-time-bmo.gif

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You probably work in an industry or in a field where having friends or colleagues with like-minded goals and interests is mutually beneficial. (You talked about travelling for work)

I do too. Most people do not, though.

I work with some very attractive women and I'm friends with them. I'm talking beautiful. We text, we talk, we meet, we work, we joke, we eat. Friend shyt. We're friends.

But I know myself as a person, I know what I like, what I want and what I need. So I can tell the difference between someone who I like to be with and be around because we serve a purpose in each other's life on one level (work, and even social), knowing that's more important than trying to sleep with them.

So when guys talk that "men and women can't be friends" shyt, I just assume they either have poor impulse control, or don't have or require the social skills to be around people of the opposite sex.

I also don't have the time or energy to put in "friend" effort for someone I'm trying to sleep with, and vice versa. If you see me with someone and she's bad, it's because I respect their game and wanna build. If I don't respect their game and don't want to build with them, I either KIM or holla at them and see what's up. But I don't mix the two.

It's not that hard.
You and @Piff Perkins get it.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a female friend where it seems like we only hang out on her terms. Also...

One time we were supposed to hang out on a Friday. She canceled and said she was moving on Sunday. It was the first time she had mentioned moving to me.

Another time, I was going to give her a referral to the company I worked for, but she wanted to speak with an engineer at the company before applying. I arranged for them to have a Zoom call. She never showed. Suddenly she goes ghost again and no responses to my texts.

Sometimes, I feel like it would've been better if we had hooked up years ago instead of whatever this weirdo friendship is.
Cut her off :beli:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Never got this sentiment. You don't have chick friends from HS? From previous and current jobs? There's nothing weird about having women friends. I think people just assume that means it's a person you hang with 24/7 but nah...most friends are people you talk to during the week and hang out with here or there.
Eh when you date very attractive women most male friends are/were trying to smash or have smashed. When it's no attraction there that's different but for very attractive women that doesn't happen very often.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
It's funny how it's always like a small percent of nikkaz on the....
"I have a bunch of female friends. They are all beautiful. But I don't want them yada yada yada"

We see through y'all nikkaz.
Either you're Just talking, just to talk or you're delusional.
Type of nikkaz to not want their girl to have a male friend cause you really know the truth.
Or you let her have male friends and she's getting her back blown out
I have a lot of woman friends, 5-6 pretty close / regular hang ones. Unlike these fools, I can admit if they wanted to have zero strings attached sex I absolutely would fukk all of them in a second. I don't want a RELATIONSHIP with them at all, but if it was possible to occasionally fukk, yeah...sex is great and I like hanging out with them...solve for X :heh:

Realistically, there's pretty much no such thing as no strings attached sex with someone you're already friends with, so we don't do that. I would absolutely have zero interest in a relationship with them, and they probably don't wanna fukk for whatever reason, so, we're pals.

Some of them have BFs, some don't. One of them doesn't understand why her guy and I don't wanna hang out...I said "look, he's not dumb...I'm not a sheep in Wolf's clothing, like some guy friends are....but I'm not a SHEEP. He knows what would happen if you wanted to hook up, and he probably views me as a threat...which is understandable :manny:"

I legit think these other guys who claim they don't want to hook up are liars.

db81

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are saying what they believe makes them look socially enlightened.

Bunch of chest puffing. "You get it:youngsabo:".
I know personally that the girls I’m friends with that I could fukk I didn’t for a reason.
I’m too old to be playing with peoples feelings. Now if I thought they were capable of fukking with no strings I would consider but if we are friends that would be virtually impossible. I’d much rather a woman who hooks me up with their friends and coworkers then a woman who already likes me as a person and start fukking. She’s only gonna get stronger feelings and will give an ultimatum eventually.