“my MALE FRIEND just confessed to me, God WHY?”

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: you dudes have interesting social lives

female friends put you on :manny:
The friend who I talked about in this thread, the one time she mentioned putting me on...she said her friend was a little chunky. I'm not fat.

I do have another female friend who has set me up with one of her hot friends before though.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
can you explain this further bro.. So women want to be are friends so they can advocate for our needs? :dahell:

Not for our needs but THEIRS.

I explained below.

A man can be legitimate friends with a woman he has no sexual attraction to but no man is just "friends" with a woman he finds sexually attractive.

The only exceptions are:

If the man is gay.
They have incompatible religions.
They linked through association via a relative/close friend/their girl

Outside of that men are just sticking around and playing the long game to eventually fukk. Women KNOW this and use them to get all their non sexual needs/favors from them while getting their sexual needs from the men they actually DESIRE. It is essentially a parasitic relationship.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I mean they get a lot of outsized benefits from having male friends. Like someone said, it’s often times a parasitic relationship.

That’s why they feel so strongly about the “men and women can just be friends”.
I explained below.
Exactly. Going the route of men just wanting sex is lazy and avoiding the problem at hand.

extremely uninteresting women who are also toxic in their line of thinking of needing to “collect” different types of “friends”.. who does that? Who actively seeks out a “male” bestfriend instead of first finding a good friend who’s also a man?

Dudes don’t ask these questions and just go along with nonsense

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every single woman "friend" that I've had I've slept with. When that dried up, they were no longer a "friend." What on Earth could I possibly be "chopping it up" or going on a one on one with a woman I'm not sleeping with, or trying to build a family with? It's a waste of time. Men and women are not built to be friends, it's a dumb modern invention.