“my MALE FRIEND just confessed to me, God WHY?”

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I have a lot of woman friends, 5-6 pretty close / regular hang ones. Unlike these fools, I can admit if they wanted to have zero strings attached sex I absolutely would fukk all of them in a second. I don't want a RELATIONSHIP with them at all, but if it was possible to occasionally fukk, yeah...sex is great and I like hanging out with them...solve for X :heh:

Realistically, there's pretty much no such thing as no strings attached sex with someone you're already friends with, so we don't do that. I would absolutely have zero interest in a relationship with them, and they probably don't wanna fukk for whatever reason, so, we're pals.

Some of them have BFs, some don't. One of them doesn't understand why her guy and I don't wanna hang out...I said "look, he's not dumb...I'm not a sheep in Wolf's clothing, like some guy friends are....but I'm not a SHEEP. He knows what would happen if you wanted to hook up, and he probably views me as a threat...which is understandable :manny:"

I legit think these other guys who claim they don't want to hook up are liars.

repped for at least being honest

mag357

Superstar
Daps
its always brehs who just can't close.

I dealt with it when I was single once.

the "friend" was such a hater.

if I didn't want the cheeks so bad I woulda gave him the ill eye jammy.

I'm one of the few people on the earth that probably actually despises these nikkaz.

I've had the "friend" nikka tell my girl I was cheating. Must have thought he was gonna get some p*ssy outta that or something.
fukked up my whole shyt tho. Til this day one of the grimiest things I've ever seen.

So yeah them type nikkaz will always be goofy to me and chix who friendzone nikkaz is nasty manipulative dirt ball bytches too

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I'm one of the few people on the earth that probably actually despises these nikkaz.

I've had the "friend" nikka tell my girl I was cheating. Must have thought he was gonna get some p*ssy outta that or something.
fukked up my whole shyt tho. Til this day one of the grimiest things I've ever seen.

So yeah then type nikkaz will always be goofy to me and chix who friendzone nikkaz is nasty manipulative dirt ball bytches too

See and the fukked up part is; if you check him in their eyes its an admission of guilt.

and usually the friend tends to be some weak ass soft MFer. so u look like a bully.

so u stuck in a lose lose situation really.

and then u feel like a sucker for not keeping it thoro for some cheeks.

it leaves u mad aggy n conflicted. :damn:

looking back at it it wasn't worth it for my situation I shoulda just duffed that friendly phaggot. :snoop:

for you tho; that was your girl. thats even more complicated. even when I was grimy I always really had feelings for my girlfriends. I feel 4 u.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Never got this sentiment. You don't have chick friends from HS? From previous and current jobs? There's nothing weird about having women friends. I think people just assume that means it's a person you hang with 24/7 but nah...most friends are people you talk to during the week and hang out with here or there.
Bro I never got it either. I have hella female friends that I’ve never done shyt with. Instead I go out with them to bars and it attracts other women or I end up smashing THEIR friends because my female friends end up being the plug.

I get that not every male to female friendship will work like that. Someone already said it’s an exception not a rule.

But when i see all these posts saying it’s impossible and don’t do it. On top of half these posters not getting laid to begin with, they never have a female presence around. Just always around dudes lol.

I think about how Katt Williams said on shannon sharpe podcast on how he’d rather hang with women and share his blunt with them then some grown ass men… sharing saliva with other men. And that shyt made so much since to me.

If it ain’t my bro, two of my closest boys, I’m trying to hang out with my female friends because they’re around other women

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Bro I never got it either. I have hella female friends that I’ve never done shyt with. Instead I go out with them to bars and it attracts other women or I end up smashing THEIR friends because my female friends end up being the plug.

I get that not every male to female friendship will work like that. Someone already said it’s an exception not a rule.

But when i see all these posts saying it’s impossible and don’t do it. On top of half these posters not getting laid to begin with, they never have a female presence around. Just always around dudes lol.

I think about how Katt Williams said on shannon sharpe podcast on how he’d rather hang with women and share his blunt with them then some grown ass men… sharing saliva with other men. And that shyt made so much since to me.

If it ain’t my bro, two of my closest boys, I’m trying to hang out with my female friends because they’re around other women

Yea but Katt Williams is built like an 8 year old and dresses crazy. he stays running his mouth 2. he prolly legit has 0 homies.

his only option is to roll with girls. and he claims he some type of pimp 2.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
See and the fukked up part is; if you check him in their eyes its an admission of guilt.

and usually the friend tends to be some weak ass soft MFer. so u look like a bully.

so u stuck in a lose lose situation really.

and then u feel like a sucker for not keeping it thoro for some cheeks.

it leaves u mad aggy n conflicted. :damn:

looking back at it it wasn't worth it for my situation I shoulda just duffed that friendly phaggot. :snoop:

for you tho; that was your girl. thats even more complicated. even when I was grimy I always really had feelings for my girlfriends. I feel 4 u.

People think cheaters hate their girl...
Nah.... U really dig her that's why you gotta cheat lol
I'm trying not to get caught so I won't hurt her feelings.... Duhhh

It's crazy tho cause I knew knowledge back then too.
I told my girl "ain't no nikka your friend"

Her: you think every man is just like you.

I was young tho. Not solid in my knowledge yet. So I let it ride against my better judgment.

But yo... You a 100% right. The nikka was super soft. Corny nikka.
It wouldn't have been worth getting at the nikka, cause I was looking to cut a face back then.
Completely violate.
Even if I would have approach the nikka he would have literally cried.
Wasn't no wins in checking that nikka.
There was another nikka involved who was bigger, so he definitely got humbled.

And of course shorty gonna hit me with "you mad at him because he told me. Wouldn't you tell your friend he was getting cheated on"
Smh

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Yea but Katt Williams is built like an 8 year old and dresses crazy. he stays running his mouth 2. he prolly legit has 0 homies.
This is exactly the kinda guy I picture when these dudes are bragging about having whole cliques of females friends.
:francis:
Like damn brehs, that's not a flex.....at all.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
the people who shout the loudest about wanting [insert demographic] friends are usually the people who have no interests, hobbies, or social skills so they encounter:

a) simps who are wanting on the bench
b) dudes who are going full blitz
c) unfulfilling relationships with fleeting individuals

FRIEND comes first before their description. Don’t care if they’re green, bisexual, a woman, Chinese, a vegetarian.. are they a good person to connect with?

and this is why these type of tweets deserve pushback. We usually point the finger at Men being “cavemen” and can’t be in platonic relationships but no — a few women out here are just fukking dull :mjlol: trying to cape for them does not fix their lack of hobbies, activities, or unique interests.

Daps
One of the few times women are strong advocates for men in general (e.g non romantic partners/family members) is for the ability to be friends with them. Let that sink in on why they fight so hard to have male friends.

But men and women can be friends, one just can’t be attracted to the other.

Also, ppl rarely talk about how women be plotting on their male friends too. If she’s attracted to you, she will eventually make a move on you. With no effort required on your part.

Last edited:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
One of the few times women are strong advocates for men in general (e.g non romantic partners/family members) is for the ability to be friends with them. Let that sink in on why they fight so hard to have male friends.
can you explain this further bro.. So women want to be are friends so they can advocate for our needs? :dahell: