“my MALE FRIEND just confessed to me, God WHY?”

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Never got this sentiment. You don't have chick friends from HS? From previous and current jobs? There's nothing weird about having women friends. I think people just assume that means it's a person you hang with 24/7 but nah...most friends are people you talk to during the week and hang out with here or there.
No

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Never got this sentiment. You don't have chick friends from HS? From previous and current jobs? There's nothing weird about having women friends. I think people just assume that means it's a person you hang with 24/7 but nah...most friends are people you talk to during the week and hang out with here or there.
This. A lot of these cats on here don’t have real life experience, or surround themselves with scumbags.

mag357

Superstar
Daps

Real rap... A dude with female friends is always a red flag to me.
That nikka gone have female tendencies.

shyt... there's Women who don't hang with other women because of how they can be.
Da hell would a man be hanging with them for if he's not trying to get something from them.
Because trust me they getting something from u

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

A man can be legitimate friends with a woman he has no sexual attraction to but no man is just "friends" with a woman he finds sexually attractive.

The only exceptions are:

If the man is gay.
They have incompatible religions.
They linked through association via a relative/close friend/their girl

Outside of that men are just sticking around and playing the long game to eventually fukk. Women KNOW this and use them to get all their non sexual needs/favors from them while getting their sexual needs from the men they actually DESIRE. It is essentially a parasitic relationship.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Straight men and straight women being able to be “just” friends is the exception not the rule.
Yep. The only female friends I have are also family, lesbians, or I've only been around them in a group setting. Lot of these dudes just afraid to tell girls how they feel so they sit around hoping. Smfh.

Women do it too though.. but we're supposed to be stronger than that :yeshrug: