God just punished me for my laziness

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
People who use these food delivery apps deserve all the lukewarm E. coli from frustrated delivery drivers coming their way :unimpressed:

Eat shyt for keeping these companies alive :manny:

That was only a fraction of your punishment compared to what's comin to you :ufdup:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
If anything you shouldā€™ve picked it up.

I weighed myself on vacation and immediately headed to the grocery store when I got back :mjlol: fukk DoorDash/uber eats/fast food this shyt is awful for you

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop wasting money eating out, use a couple dollars to get some veggies, rice, pasta, lentils and you can get several meals out of that, eating out is a huge way to get into unstable finances, prepare your own food is the best
This nigguh hereā€¦

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Bruh just for future reference we make one fye ass fried chicken/mac n cheese casserole/mustard greens/stuffing platter. :ohlawd:

If u like five * home cooked meals, we can fly some shyt out to u where ever u at. just tack our standard $50 fee on top of the s&h and i guarantee u will order from us again before u go back to that door dash :hubie:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
This only happens to broke nikkas who try to skimp on tips... :mjlol:
Nah, not true. I tip every time and i would constantly get that using Door Dash. I stop using them after a driver got my order, literally drove past my place 20 minutes south to drop another order off, then comeback to my place with cold ass food.

Some of these drivers are retarded but if an order takes OD long i always get a refund back.