God just punished me for my laziness

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I just stripped my character in my zombie waves video game. Shyt was occupying too much mental space and time. I want yall to neg me if I try to put him back together.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Got back from work yesterday and wanted to order food from a restaurant. It was 6 min away, but I was tired, already home and decided to order from Doordash. I was like fukk it, I'll pay the extra fee for the food

- When it was ordered, I saw some Dasher pick it up, and it was someone who was 30 min away :dahell:. I step away and look at my phone. GPS showed the Dasher still at the same spot !
Then 5 min later they cancel and it's switched with another driver

- the 2nd driver is also 30 min away :dead:
And also barely moved. Then they cancel the ride as well

- the 3rd driver was also 30 minutes away, but this time they actually started heading towards me. But going slow as fukk. I'm like "fukk it, let me throw in an extra $5 tip so they don't cancel"

The entire order took 1 hr and 1/2, and twice I would have paid had I just drove 6 minutes to pick up the food

God was tryna tell me something. I swear Im done with these apps :martin::stopitslime::mjlol:

Almost the same thing happened to me earlier this week with one driver and pizza.

But let me get this right so I remember. God is telling Coli brehs to drive to pick up our own orders? Is that it?

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Almost the same thing happened to me earlier this week with one driver and pizza.

But let me get this right so I remember. God is telling Coli brehs to drive to pick up our own orders? Is that it?

god is saying he dont live in the 5 boros

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop wasting money eating out, use a couple dollars to get some veggies, rice, pasta, lentils and you can get several meals out of that, eating out is a huge way to get into unstable finances, prepare your own food is the best

Lol at get into unstable finances. If you're broke and shouldn't be or just completely trash with your finances. :mjlol:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Pretty much. I basically only order off apps so my food is already ready when I get there.

I do that alot too. Problem is, alot of restaurants told me that even if you do that, it's still a mark up in price, and it costs the restaurant extra money for what Doordash will charge them

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

God is telling Coli brehs to not be lazy, that you would actually waste even more time taking shortcuts

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
Some people door dash 2-3 times a week. At $30 a pop you looking at a couple hundred dollars in eating out. And that’s for one meal. Not including going to lunch during work, stopping to get breakfast and coffee on the way to work, etc,. You can see the cost add up.

Exacerbated by everything is Apple Pay you just look at your screen and buy some food smh.

It’s no wonder why people don’t have any money. I’m not one of those “eAt fOr a mOnTh off 5 ingredients” knuckleheads but it’s definitely time and cost efficient to eat at home

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't do delivery. Not worth it. Even with discounts, coupons, points and rewards, what the fukk does a person look like getting $30 worth of food for $10 then paying $15 with tip to have it delivered.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only use those apps if I'm high as fukk or hungover as fukk.

I.e., not that often.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Pretty much. I basically only order off apps so my food is already ready when I get there.
Yup and they are more likely to get your order right when you order through the app. Unsure why most people don’t do that before picking up their food