“my MALE FRIEND just confessed to me, God WHY?”

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I know personally that the girls I’m friends with that I could fukk I didn’t for a reason.
I’m too old to be playing with peoples feelings. Now if I thought they were capable of fukking with no strings I would consider but if we are friends that would be virtually impossible. I’d much rather a woman who hooks me up with their friends and coworkers then a woman who already likes me as a person and start fukking. She’s only gonna get stronger feelings and will give an ultimatum eventually.
What did I say in a previous post?

Speaking crudely, it is an investment with more risks.

The emphasis is always put on how men react to their friends who are women. No one really addresses the reality that a lot of women phase out their male friends when they get into a relationship.

There's nothing malicious about it, but people have a right to want some type of stability when forming friendships.
I'm not going to contest your point. I'm going to ask you how you think those friendships will fare once they get into a relationship.

This is the part you people puffing your chest don't seem to get which is ironic. For all the talk of objectifying women, you're blinded to the reality that women also have a say in maintaining friendships.

These conversations are always a good way of letting me know who is full of shyt calling a spade a spade.

You can be the sort of person who takes an "It is what it is" approach when it comes to the increased possibility of someone deading a friendship once they get into a relationship. However you have to he dishonest or inexperienced to question why someone wouldn't bother.

And I'm going to close my part in the conversation by asking if these same criticism are directed at women who don't want to have male friends?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It's funny how it's always like a small percent of nikkaz on the....
"I have a bunch of female friends. They are all beautiful. But I don't want them yada yada yada"

We see through y'all nikkaz.
Either you're Just talking, just to talk or you're delusional.
Type of nikkaz to not want their girl to have a male friend cause you really know the truth.
Or you let her have male friends and she's getting her back blown out

You see it too breh :mjlol:

They just won't admit they don't/didn't think they're on the woman's level to make a DIRECT PASS so they gotta go the BS friend route.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
"I have a bunch of female friends. They are all beautiful. But I don't want them yada yada yada"

Type of nikkaz to not want their girl to have a male friend cause you really know the truth.

if that same female friend needed a place to stay and hopped into their bed and started giving em head

they wouldn't be like no :damn: our friendship will be ruin

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I know personally that the girls I’m friends with that I could fukk I didn’t for a reason.
I’m too old to be playing with peoples feelings. Now if I thought they were capable of fukking with no strings I would consider but if we are friends that would be virtually impossible. I’d much rather a woman who hooks me up with their friends and coworkers then a woman who already likes me as a person and start fukking. She’s only gonna get stronger feelings and will give an ultimatum eventually.
every time

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Now every conversation is going to be like "You know I wanna hit that, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?"

:sadcam:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
If a chic is going to cheat on you and let another nikka blow her back out she won't need to have a male friend for that to happen. :russ:

Y'all delusional nikkas think keeping you girl away from friends is what is going up stop her from cheating on you if that is what she wants to do???

I'd rather live life not having to do everything in my power to not get cheated on because if that is what a person wants to do they'll do it regardless.

I have female friends I'd never cross that line with because I appreciate the friendship that much and I'd never want to make it complicated.

I could careless if my gf/wife had male friends because it would not make me insecure or worried.

A lot of y'all exposing yourselves, if you that thirsty for p*ssy that you want/need to fukk on your friends that tells me you don't get none on a normal basis. You should be to busy fukking women that have mutual interest in you to be worried about if your friend is going to eventually let you fukk or not.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
my #1 home girl is a fukkin 10, bad ass chick, light skinned, athletic, spinner, I'd fukk the shyt out of her.

She's annoying as hell with her boyfriends, argues all the time, is irrational...goes thru their phones, throws shyt according to her own stories, she dates random ass russian dudes, computer nerds and super squares....

they get to deal with that...i get the funny ass girl and get some drinks...I'd never EVER consider dating her, and I'm not her type (thank god) It works.

If she wanted to smash, yeah i would, but i'm definitely never gonna try because then she'd wanna be more than homies and fukk THAT when it comes to her :manny:

it works if you have no desire to do anything but smash, and you're adult enough to know it would lead to more, and you're not a fukkin thirst vampire out here

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
If a chic is going to cheat on you and let another nikka blow her back out she won't need to have a male friend for that to happen. :russ:

Y'all delusional nikkas think keeping you girl away from friends is what is going up stop her from cheating on you if that is what she wants to do???

I'd rather live life not having to do everything in my power to not get cheated on because if that is what a person wants to do they'll do it regardless.

I have female friends I'd never cross that line with because I appreciate the friendship that much and I'd never want to make it complicated.

I could careless if my gf/wife had male friends because it would not make me insecure or worried.

A lot of y'all exposing yourselves, if you that thirsty for p*ssy that you want/need to fukk on your friends that tells me you don't get none on a normal basis. You should be to busy fukking women that have mutual interest in you to be worried about if your friend is going to eventually let you fukk or not.
100%

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Female friends are good promotion.If you talk to a pretty woman intimately it's a turn on other woman.I would say distance them to acquaintances though

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

Right.
Get these nikkas in the same bed with these chicks for a month and watch what would happen

I say a month because some bozo will try and hold out, but a month or 6 month with their friend, girl friend, let's see if they keep it to just friends.

Share the same bed with your so call female friend for 6 months to a year and let's see how that friend shyt goes

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I don’t know how nikkaz really let women have the upper hand on them like that. Shyt is digusting :francis:

its always brehs who just can't close.

I dealt with it when I was single once.

the "friend" was such a hater.

if I didn't want the cheeks so bad I woulda gave him the ill eye jammy.