“my MALE FRIEND just confessed to me, God WHY?”

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
A man can be legitimate friends with a woman he has no sexual attraction to but no man is just "friends" with a woman he finds sexually attractive.

The only exceptions are:

If the man is gay.
They have incompatible religions.
They linked through association via a relative/close friend/their girl

Outside of that men are just sticking around and playing the long game to eventually fukk. Women KNOW this and use them to get all their non sexual needs/favors from them while getting their sexual needs from the men they actually DESIRE. It is essentially a parasitic relationship.

One of my best friends over the last decade looks like prime Elizabeth Hurley. I've traveled with her (for work), gone to lunch with her etc across a decade without my former or current girlfriend getting mad. And while I think she's hot I have no interest in fukking her, not even when I was single. Partly because she's crazy but the other part is...we're just friends. Probably also have too many personality similarities to ever be a good idea to pursue her (if I was single).

I'm never a fan of arguments that basically boil down to claiming men are cavemen with no control over their urges, who only think about sex, etc.

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
Same cowards rag doll that girl while you still waiting for third date to smash.

Every organism plays an important role in the environment (relationships ecosystem)
That only happens in Disney movies breh.

:russ: . In reality, you’re painting her nails, laying on your stomach, wistfully kicking your feet in the air :dame:, while she enthralls you with tales of me spinning her guts around like a cotton candy machine

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have a female friend where it seems like we only hang out on her terms. Also...

One time we were supposed to hang out on a Friday. She canceled and said she was moving on Sunday. It was the first time she had mentioned moving to me.

Another time, I was going to give her a referral to the company I worked for, but she wanted to speak with an engineer at the company before applying. I arranged for them to have a Zoom call. She never showed. Suddenly she goes ghost again and no responses to my texts.

Sometimes, I feel like it would've been better if we had hooked up years ago instead of whatever this weirdo friendship is.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I have a female friend where it seems like we only hang out on her terms. Also...

One time we were supposed to hang out on a Friday. She canceled and said she was moving on Sunday. It was the first time she had mentioned moving to me.

Another time, I was going to give her a referral to the company I worked for, but she wanted to speak with an engineer at the company before applying. I arranged for them to have a Zoom call. She never showed. Suddenly she goes ghost again and no responses to my texts.

Sometimes, I feel like it would've been better if we had hooked up years ago instead of whatever this weirdo friendship is.
Gone head and knock her down one good time and throw her in the bushes, breh.

:unimpressed:

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
That only happens in Disney movies breh.

:russ: . In reality, you’re painting her nails, laying on your stomach, wistfully kicking your feet in the air :dame:, while she enthralls you with tales of me spinning her guts around like a cotton candy machine
Open your eyes to them Disney movies, really look at what the story is until a "prince charming" steps up:ufdup:

Its a reason in this very thread or in real life any friend of the opposite sex to a partner is treated as suspect.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
The funny thing is women talk all this shyt about platonic friendships and how they wish men would be more open to them but I've found that women don't want platonic friendships with men they're attracted to either.

I've had women I've put in the friendzone and watched them decide that they have no interest in being in my life. I'll never forget, I was pretty depressed at one point and one woman used it to try to get close to me and hang out with me. When I told her I had no interest in her romantically, she literally started crying and stopped speaking to me and proceded to block me on all socials. We never spoke again.

Also if women were truly that interested in platonic friendships, many of them wouldn't die when they find a boyfriend. As a guy, you're often just a place holder because as soon as she finds a man, her man is going to get all of her attention.

There's nothing wrong with having women friends but I've found that generally they're women who were in the same social circle, whether that'd be school (high school, college, grad school), the party/club/local hip hop scene etc........but generally neither men or women want to truly be platonic friends with someone they're attracted to unless they've already had it.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Answer me this brehs:

Why brehs never befriend the fat or ugly chicks?

Why dudes when they say they have female friends, they are a 6 or above?

Motherfukkers be friend with the baddest chick in the club, talking about, oh she just my homegirl. Really dude