Microsoft Has Purchased ZeniMax Media, Parent to Bethesda Softworks and More

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
it would be something if it wasnt coming out of the ps4 same time, but going exclusive on the xbox? thats shooting themselves in the foot in japan. even with whatever deals they have pso2 doesnt have a xbox release in japan
I feel that ppl who stan, then talk about other places. Why do I care what happens in Japan :dahell: and if japanese ppl want to pass on sega because it's in Xbox? That's good for them. Or they can play it on PC I guess. Sega isn't making untold fortunes on PlayStation so they'll be ok if paid enough...
bytch you shut up, you obviously never played the original Gears in comparison to now. It is an over monetized mess with all the crafting, loot boxes etc. It didn't used to be so shut the fukk up. MS pushed the free to play model when Gears went from Epic to the Coalition
Oh yeah I hear you, and I guess while you was playing.... well, what's your gamertag again?

While you try to memorize somebody else's tag I'll just EXPOSE!!! you right fast

Gears 5 Will Not Have Lootboxes

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Not gonna lie, I’m midkey mad as fukk...
:manny:
Breh,

This ain't 2013...

You'll still get those great mainstream games on other platforms... It's just you'll have to pay $70 for it on the other system while Xbrehs get it for no extra cost than a game pass.

Only nikkas who should be mad?

nikkas who wanted to just keep the console wars alive.:yeshrug:

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
Get the jokes out now before Microsoft mismanages and lets go of all the talent it acquired and ravages the ips lol.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I know I'm in the minority but I don't fukk with shooters at all so Bethseda and their buggy wrpgs all they have for me :hubie:

I'll take the L on that though, doom does seem to be popular in these screets.

Well that's why they went and got the other studios to go with this so they can broaden their horizons. Bethesda/id mostly does FPS shooters/RPGs but they are often GOTY type games so it's a huge asset.

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Breh,

This ain't 2013...

You'll still get those great mainstream games on other platforms... It's just you'll have to pay $70 for it on the other system while Xbrehs get it for no extra cost than a game pass.

I want XBOX to go the way of MS Mobile division.
“some beef is everlasting”

Hot Red Buns

Life's too short, little baby fall through
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Oh yeah I hear you, and I guess while you was playing.... well, what's your gamertag again?

While you try to memorize somebody else's tag I'll just EXPOSE!!! you right fast

Gears 5 Will Not Have Lootboxes

I have no idea what you are even talking about? GOW4 made under the coalition had lootboxes. GOW5 has crafting and premium currencies. THEY HAVE CHANGED FOR THE WORST. I own both a PS4 and XBox and have gamed on both for years. No I'm not giving you my GT, you're weird.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I think you'll see timed exclusive before being M$ exclusive for this generation till they get a majority return in their investment.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Breh,

This ain't 2013...

I ain’t mad either way. Sony need a fire lit under they ass and competition is good for gamers. It’s DOPE that they getting dope shyt. No one should be mad at this honestly. Unless u don’t own an Xbox or windows platform. Even if I don’t get an Xbox I have my PC so I’m good on the games regardless. MS played chess right here. Announced this RIGHT before preorder. And with the uncertainty with PS5 availability and that botched preorder situation. This will def help MS.