Microsoft Has Purchased ZeniMax Media, Parent to Bethesda Softworks and More

Hot Red Buns

Life's too short, little baby fall through
Daps
Reppin
Houston
nikka shut up

WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY :snoop:
bytch you shut up, you obviously never played the original Gears in comparison to now. It is an over monetized mess with all the crafting, loot boxes etc. It didn't used to be so shut the fukk up. MS pushed the free to play model when Gears went from Epic to the Coalition

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
bytch show me where in this thread i said they have no games. I mentioned their lackluster management of their AAA games. By your logic i shouldn't talk about the Rockets because Im Lakers fan when they are in the playoffs. Check you fallacies dumbass.

Halo 4: Terrible execution of Multiplayer that had excellent combat mechanics and subpar story with a poor final boss fight.

Halo 5: Removal of split screen Co-Op. Req packs debacle

Gears 4: Loot crates that forced you to gamble for old characters. Bland characters and narrative.

Gears 5: Terrible story, Marcus’s character arc ruined. The whole iron mtx fiasco, classic characters paywalled for traits. Lack of substantial maps.

Sea of Theives: Bare bones launch

Halo Infinite: I dont even need to explain it.

Im not even going to touch on the whole no exclusives for 2-3 years. This console has been in development for at least the past 3-4 years and to not have any of your AAA titles ready to go, shows poor management and leadership. This is a gaming company with 20 years of console experience and gaming development experience counted in decades and you mean to tell me they have no product map for 1st party titles other buying them.

Show me a 1st party developer that has such diminished returns as Xbox since the launch of the Xbox One.
nikkas typing up angry dissertations :wow: