Krafton is reviving Tango Gameworks and plans to expand the Hi-Fi Rush

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
i liked hi fi rush. hopefully this revival works out (are the geniuses that worked on the first all coming back?)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Nice, I wonder if they can retain the staff, but this very good news. They should be able to fund the studio because PUBG still prints money. I still have no clue what Microsoft was thinking. Actually I do, but you still need to have variety if you're providing a sub service. Anyway, can't wait for the sequel and their next game.
PUBG still prints money in 2024? :dahell:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
they're a bit mixed because I remember there was a story about Calisto Project and how they made the game worse by rushing the release. Hopefully they learn from that mistake

This was understandable tho they needed to beat dead space remake or else the game wouldve suffered. The game did ok/mediocre but it wouldve been a straight up flop had it released around or after dead space remake

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
PUBG still prints money in 2024? :dahell:
Yeah, I just checked steam charts and they still have 600k people playing it .Plus, the game is huge on mobile and a lot of people in Asia play it heavily

CTFdCTK.png

This was understandable tho they needed to beat dead space remake or else the game wouldve suffered. The game did ok/mediocre but it wouldve been a straight up flop had it released around or after dead space remake
True, they needed to beat them to the jump, and the game was doomed from the start. I still feel its not best to rush the developer because you most likely won't get results

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I just hope people show up for their next game because all of their releases didn't have much commercial success. Hopefuly people show out for their next project, and they better not do a n Epic deal

I dunno the marketing wasn't all there for HFR. There should have been a small blitz when MS got wind of its unexpected success to boost it further.

Them again these are the same people who polled Redfall very well internally. :skip:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Tango was never very successful economically.

It’s good they get another chance. But Cac tweets don’t translate into actual sales :manny:

They certainly don’t

remember when it was leaked that Hi Fi Rush undersold and yall get mad and started yelling cac tweets? Lmao i memba

it’s cool that now that they’re free from Microsoft we can all admit this game didn’t do the numbers it was supposed to do :ehh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They certainly don’t

remember when it was leaked that Hi Fi Rush undersold and yall get mad and started yelling cac tweets? Lmao i memba

it’s cool that now that they’re free from Microsoft we can all admit this game didn’t do the numbers it was supposed to do :ehh:

Sony stan’s obsession with everything xbox is some wild shyt :huhldup: