Microsoft Has Purchased ZeniMax Media, Parent to Bethesda Softworks and More

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Microsoft, quality aside, has the deepest stable of gaming franchises of all publishers now, of everyone now when it comes to IP.

Quality is still paramount though. But yeah, this acquisition goes hand in hand with their Gamepass strat as it affords then enough studios and seemingly content to pump into the service

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
People were ready to burn down sony HQ, the entire gaming industry was in a tizzy about spider-man being exclusive to an avengers game that realistically no one will be even playing next year.

Yet, microsoft buys half the gaming industry and it’s a celebration lol

Hot Red Buns

Life's too short, little baby fall through
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I feel like you're confusing M$ for EA. Outer Worlds just dropped and there wasn't any forced microtransactions or "games as a service" mess in it.
To be fair the Outer Worlds was already wayyyy deep in development when Obsidian was acquired by MS, so they couldn't really change the model. I would hope for single player games they will not try to mtx it up, Sony didn't with God of War or Horizon Zero dawn and it worked really well for them to just keep the microtransactions out of single player

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
How many of those games you listed you’ve actually played? You naming these things when I can just as easily post things Sony has done as a whole company that is worse. Everything you have said is objective as fukk.

Ive own every single one of those games aside from SoT that i played on gamepass. those are not “SUBJECTIVE” statements as all leading gaming outlets posted news on those subjects.

You got anymore goal posts to move?

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
aye is it possible to play shyt on a pc with a ps4 controller?

its plenty nikkas saying to make the investment in a pc if you want to play the hot shyt but im not fukking w the keyboard and mouse for video games

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Jokes on you if you think this is suddenly going to stop "goofy nikkas". There's always something else.
Nothing stops goofy nikkas...

Even when facts tell them they need to shut the fukk up.

But...at least, their shyt will take a bit more energy.

Those keyboard calorie burns going to be :whew:

Hot Red Buns

Life's too short, little baby fall through
Daps
Reppin
Houston
aye is it possible to play shyt on a pc with a ps4 controller?

its plenty nikkas saying to make the investment in a pc if you want to play the hot shyt but im not fukking w the keyboard and mouse for video games
Yeah you can play with any controller you want on PC, i personally use controller companion to play with both my xbox and ps4 controller (dependent on the game) I don't remember if its free though, it might have cost me 2 or 3 dollars in the steam store

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing stops goofy nikkas...

Even when facts tell them they need to shut the fukk up.

But...at least, their shyt will take a bit more energy.

Those keyboard calorie burns going to be :whew:
I think you read too much into these "goofy nikkas".

I can guarantee you this means nothing in terms of console wars.