Microsoft Has Purchased ZeniMax Media, Parent to Bethesda Softworks and More

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Oh so everybody has a PC that can do ray tracing without hits to performance and I guess they got there super fast ssd's on pre-order? Or are you suggesting ppl run it on a PC that is likely last gen compatible at best while if you don't want to struggle. Yeah that makes sense...

Is 7.5 billion not enough profit?

Sega has been buddies with Microsoft, well documented. And even now all of sega's shyt is in gamepass. And Yakuza 7 won't release on PlayStation 5 til a year later if not longer. Seems like they already made a deal. Maybe they didn't wanna be bought outright but they agreed to something and they haven't spoken on why all this is happening :francis:

it would be something if it wasnt coming out of the ps4 same time, but going exclusive on the xbox? thats shooting themselves in the foot in japan. even with whatever deals they have pso2 doesnt have a xbox release in japan

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I mean it’s common sense if I’m not interested or do not care about something I see posted, my first instinct wouldnt be to shyt on it just because it doesn’t mean anything to me but that’s that Stan logic that you claim you aren’t apart of tho right? Please explain what makes this a poor decision for Microsoft who y’all love to bring up about them not “having any games” to purchase a number of studios to actually make the games that they so called need so bad. I’ll wait

bytch show me where in this thread i said they have no games. I mentioned their lackluster management of their AAA games. By your logic i shouldn't talk about the Rockets because Im Lakers fan when they are in the playoffs. Check you fallacies dumbass.

Halo 4: Terrible execution of Multiplayer that had excellent combat mechanics and subpar story with a poor final boss fight.

Halo 5: Removal of split screen Co-Op. Req packs debacle

Gears 4: Loot crates that forced you to gamble for old characters. Bland characters and narrative.

Gears 5: Terrible story, Marcus’s character arc ruined. The whole iron mtx fiasco, classic characters paywalled for traits. Lack of substantial maps.

Sea of Theives: Bare bones launch

Halo Infinite: I dont even need to explain it.

Im not even going to touch on the whole no exclusives for 2-3 years. This console has been in development for at least the past 3-4 years and to not have any of your AAA titles ready to go, shows poor management and leadership. This is a gaming company with 20 years of console experience and gaming development experience counted in decades and you mean to tell me they have no product map for 1st party titles other buying them.

Show me a 1st party developer that has such diminished returns as Xbox since the launch of the Xbox One.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
it would be something if it wasnt coming out of the ps4 same time, but going exclusive on the xbox? thats shooting themselves in the foot in japan. even with whatever deals they have pso2 doesnt have a xbox release in japan
They won't go exclusive. It'll be like minecraft going exclusive.

Why do that?

There is already a great sell to peoe to say you can get a great piece of console hardware and get a low cost subscription that'll give you those games day one for no extra charge.

That's better than exclusivity.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
They won't go exclusive. It'll be like minecraft going exclusive.

Why do that?

There is already a great sell to peoe to say you can get a great piece of console hardware and get a low cost subscription that'll give you those games day one for no extra charge.

That's better than exclusivity.

That and it wouldn't go in their home market.