Krafton is reviving Tango Gameworks and plans to expand the Hi-Fi Rush

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Just tying up some storylines in here :ehh:
You ARE the storyline.

Never once even uttered the name “Tango” till they had something to do with microsoft.

Now you are pretending to be their biggest fan advocate.

In reality, this was the best timeline for the future of the studio.

They wouldn’t even have made it to HiFi under bethesda, and now they have a chance at countinuing to exist.

If the “storyline” wasn’t just console wars ammo things would be talked about in the proper context, but yeah fukk all that fight your warz :cheers:

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
They certainly don’t

remember when it was leaked that Hi Fi Rush undersold and yall get mad and started yelling cac tweets? Lmao i memba

it’s cool that now that they’re free from Microsoft we can all admit this game didn’t do the numbers it was supposed to do :ehh:

Y’all say shyt like this but forget to mention nobody knew what the fukk hifi rush was on top of the fact it was a surprise drop with no marketing . How much did you think it would sell?

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:I liked the Evil Within 1&2 and HFR. I put Tango in the same box as Platinum Games. Both make popular cult games that don’t sell. Platinum been more successful tho.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Y’all say shyt like this but forget to mention nobody knew what the fukk hifi rush was on top of the fact it was a surprise drop with no marketing . How much did you think it would sell?

I don’t expect any game on gamepass to sell well and it was obvious this didn’t as well. Not sure why none of yall believed it :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
did it sell well when it released on the PS5?

Single player game ports don’t typically do well a year+ after launch on another console

I don’t expect something like Kena to sell well on xbox this month either, even though it did good sales on ps5

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Single player game ports don’t typically do well a year+ after launch on another console

I don’t expect something like Kena to sell well on xbox this month either, even though it did good sales on ps5
sounds like some games get a lot of initial sales off hype, FOMO, etc. but long term sales depend more on the actual quality of the game

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So we comparing kena to hifi rush.

I've never seen anyone talk about Kena, and that game came out 3 years ago...