Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for “National Divorce”

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. If this were to happen Red states would be the ones to literally collapse, they depend on the industry from blue states so much. Only Texas and Florida could even be remotely successful and even then, they wouldn't be prepped for the mass exodus from other states into them.

2. Governers in states like Georgia, the Carolinas, Virginia, Louisiana and others would never go for this. Making these places "international" destinations would massacre their tourism economies and make working their so much more difficult for expats. Not to mention the factors from #1.

3. The GOPs Culture War doesn't jive with the economics. The vast majority of American's STILL live in big cities/metro areas. The ideological split between urban and rural is more evident than those between states. You force black, brown and left leaning white people to move to blue areas....that's even more economic collapse.

This is just more pandering to the extreme right and its dangerous, foolish and going to get a lot of their own people killed. Seccession wouldn't work well for them states...it don't matter how many pea shooters the Oathkeepers got.
This… I would honestly love to see this… at least for a year…. They’d come crawling back. It’s crazy how common sense isn’t common.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
This dumb c*nt just throws darts at a board and whatever crazy thought it lands on, she shyts it out of her mouth. That's what she's been all about since she started making waves in 2017/18. The fact that she got reelected last year tells you all that you need to know about GA's 14th district.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
White people see they’re losing and wanna take the ball and go home on some LOSER shyt.

disgusting group of people who’s sole purpose on earth is to fukk shyt up for everyone and make things harder than it needs to be.
they have already shown they will violate the constitution and sabotage the US before they relinquish any kind of power or even let this country be on equal or a fair ground for black citizens. With January 6th bearing zero accountability by our DOJ for those in collusion to overthrow the govt i really wish some of these so called journalists had the balls to ask and press the question to Biden repeatedly what event actually has to happen for you to go on offense and take real and immediate action before the next inevitable coup attempt or subversion of democracy.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I spent a year in her district, living in the mountains of Dalton GA. Doesn’t surprise me that she’s saying this, and has others saying it.

This ain’t nothing but her talking nonsense. A move like this would be good for no one.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
The MAGA trash will drive us to the edge. They are traitors through and through.....they will burn this place down than lose their place.

This. People thought it was all memes in 2016 but we’re still feeling it.

they have already shown they will violate the constitution and sabotage the US before they relinquish any kind of power or even let this country be on equal or a fair ground for black citizens. With January 6th bearing zero accountability by our DOJ for those in collusion to overthrow the govt i really wish some of these so called journalists had the balls to ask and press the question to Biden repeatedly what event actually has to happen for you to go on offense and take real and immediate action before the next inevitable coup attempt or subversion of democracy.
It’s only gonna get worse from here.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Incredible that trash like her can be a representative but it’s trash in trash out every cycle.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Oh… she means to divide the country…

Go for it. Send them all up north to Montana where they belong