Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for “National Divorce”

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
the problem with this is that when people change their beliefs or kids fail to be properly indoctrinated, you'll have a minority population subject to persecution.
Yeah u aint wrong. And im sure it wouldnt take long to think of 50 eleven other issues that could arise.

But at the same time for every problem im sure there are also multiple solutions.

It wouldnt be an easy task by any means, but anything worth doing rarely is.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I want them to actually spell out woke culture they keep talking

I mean we know what means it aint even about fakkits with them

Why don’t you ask the black conservatives on here who echo and align with those views?

They right on this site nikka..

Last edited:

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im fine with this, the red states would literally become a third world country if they arent already. . dont get me wrong liberals have their issues. california is a dem super majority, cant blame big bad republicans for the homelessness and poverty there but compared to red states its a paradise

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

These republicans are really undoing the fabric of this country and if we’re not aware then everything will be gone.

My apologies for sharing the tweet of a literal white supremacist but she’s one of the most powerful people in congress at the moment, her calling for this openly is big news.

Bruh clock out :pachaha:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
These MGT inbred CAC red state idiots legitimately all think they can survive on agriculture and coal...:mjlol:

I'd be all for this if I lived in a blue state...All red states with the lone exception of Texas make no money...They're all broke, the highest recipients of federal aid in the country aka blue state tax dollars...I was tired of feeding these pasty ass backwards inbred fakkits when I lived in NY...I'd gladly vote for this, just tell me where to sign...

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Would be a horrible idea, cacs aren’t going anywhere all you can really do is find a location that aligns with your values and focus on urself and community.

If this were to happen those red states would basically be on some Fascist shyt.

Those red states would reinstate slavery in a heartbeat.