Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for “National Divorce”

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I'm not surprised. The spirit of the confederate south never died. It was awaken when Trump become president. This was an idea states wanted in the south prior to the civil war. Each state had it's own currency and nearly operated like it's own country. This talking point can gain more traction if people aren't careful.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I'm not surprised. The spirit of the confederate south never died. It was awaken when Trump become president. This was an idea states wanted in the south prior to the civil war. Each state had it's own currency and nearly operated like it's own country. This talking point can gain more traction if people aren't careful.

It’s imperative that we nip this shyt in the BUD

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I want them to actually spell out woke culture they keep talking about

I mean we know what means it aint even about fakkits with them but anything with black folk in it
Woke is a secret word for censorship. It cancel people who challenges an idea or institution outside popular belief. Yes ago woke was referred to as social justice warriors and prior to that liberals.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

These republicans are really undoing the fabric of this country and if we’re not aware then everything will be gone.

My apologies for sharing the tweet of a literal white supremacist but she’s one of the most powerful people in congress at the moment, her calling for this openly is big news.

The GOP is a party of traitors and the only way to deal with them in this new age is by forced dissolution.
I agree 100%. Most of our nations problems would end if they left. I mean seriously, apart from Florida and Texas every single republican state would be 3rd world status less than 2 yrs after leaving .:russ:

I mean you got whole states like Mississippi and Wyoming that don't contribute anything anyway.:pachaha:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I agree 100%. Most of our nations problems would end if they left. I mean seriously, apart from Florida and Texas every single republican state would be 3rd world status less than 2 yrs after leaving .:russ:

I mean you got whole states like Mississippi and Wyoming that don't contribute anything anyway.:pachaha:

Those red states are pretty useless… all they do is complain and take up blue state money.

But I can’t imagine the impact it would have blue big cities in predominantly Red states…

No way this idea ends up good for black people as we stand right now.

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
People need to be around ppl they don't like....I feel like covid just separated thr country more...no one wants to go to work with others...no one wants to interact with not like minded people.

It's good to be around non like minded ppl or u are just in a yes group. Debate is healthy.

She's been a clown and will remain one but ppl need to get around each other instead of the other way...

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Just tell those red states to give us back our money. I’m tired of our blue dollar’s supporting these red ass states. With the exceptions of black cities in the south and Midwest the rest of those states could go away.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
The last time Texas talked about this one guy was like “hell yeah yee haw brother, do we still get our social security if we secede from the union though?”

:mjlol:

Red states are leeches on the rest of the country. Tired of bailing out these dummies for hurricanes and poor infrastructure.