Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for “National Divorce”

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
People need to be around ppl they don't like....I feel like covid just separated thr country more...no one wants to go to work with others...no one wants to interact with not like minded people.

It's good to be around non like minded ppl or u are just in a yes group. Debate is healthy.

She's been a clown and will remain one but ppl need to get around each other instead of the other way...

Naw, im tired of these religious nuts and what they’re doing to people.

Climate change

abortion rights

voting rights

all stuff they actively sabotage and try to fukk with

it’s getting annoying hearing this soft “let’s all be friendly” rhetoric when the other side is openly conspiring to create a anglo fascist theocracy.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I agree. This country can and should be split up. Black people deserve a country of our own.

I don't disagree, but what about the Blacks who want to live with Whites?

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
Naw, im tired of these religious nuts and what they’re doing to people.

Climate change

abortion rights

voting rights

all stuff they actively sabotage and try to fukk with

it’s getting annoying hearing this soft “let’s all be friendly” rhetoric when the other side is openly conspiring to create a anglo fascist theocracy.
Cool if u ready to divide. I got kids...i still want more breh. But all good...

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
this has been the goal of the Right wing since the Civil War. It only got more covert. Using words like "liberty" instead of "states rights". And they have so many splinter groups that work toward this goal without even realizing it. The capitalists work toward it by redirecting state funds to corporations and loosening regulations, the christian right work toward it by destroying federal laws and structures that are "against god and gods morality". The White Nationalists hide behind the more fascist policies and viewpoints to disrupt and alienate the "undesireables" :mjpls: . And the Libertarian/AnCaps think that dissolving the state as a whole and letting the nation destabilize into a "true free market" hellhole is the only way to have "true individual freedom".

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Their rhetoric in an attempt to rile up their supporters is a another perfect reason why I strongly believe our people should bare arms. They keep pushing it, and their true believers will eventually start causing havoc in the name of their racist ideologies. I feel for me, it is better to have some weapons and ammunition to protect my family than it is to depend on government organizations that are most likely infiltrated with racist soldiers who have similar and even more military training than I have.

“Better to have, and not need, than to need, and not have.”​

― Franz Kafka

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Might not be a bad idea. All the CACs far and away from me? :patrice:
Problem is the majority of Blue States are predominantly non-Black while Louisiana/Mississippi/Alabama/South Carolina are the Blackest states in the Union and even Florida/Texas have tons of Black people.

Aside from Maryland and DC, the Blue States aren't particularly Black friendly like that. Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Pennsylvania have tons of racism in certain parts. Upper New England is White as Snow. Michigan and Illinois are extremely segregated and have some really dilapidated black communities. Minnesota has its issues as we've seen with George Floyd. Washington and Oregon are heavily White and have White supremacist hubs in some rural areas. California is expensive af and has racist Asians/Mexicans. New York is also expensive af and racist as hell in the Upstate part and Staten/Long Island.

I'm aware that Marjorie could very well be using "Blue/Red" as a dogwhistle term but living in a Blue State isn't exactly all its made out to be. Only Maryland and DC are ideal for thriving Black communities.