Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for “National Divorce”

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sometimes wonder when these extreme left and right wing takes started happening in politics. When I was a kid even the presidential debates were really formal events where both sides would talk with no extreme shyt flinging from both sides.

It’s like occupy Wall Street put the fear of god into the elite and we been going at each other’s neck ever since:pachaha:

Obama. The 2008 crisis was a once in a lifetime event. Our version of the 1929 crash and the Great Depression. That event plus America being tired of the wars overseas led to Obama getting elected. This fukked white people up. That ether was potent. Before, the President was a cac at the end of the day regardless of if they were Democrat or Republican. That’s why there was more civility then. With a black family in office, plus women talking about running for office in the future, and Hispanics and gays, white men felt like they were losing their “place” so the culture wars dialed up to 1,000.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
She may have just killed her chances as a running mate
That's a stupid thing to say for someone that is trying to be VP.

Also on another note....
Am I alone here or does anyone else hate her face?
I feel like I can't look at it too long and I get annoyed at mere glances.
She got a stupid face, I mean her face looks very stupid
I honestly can't stand her ugly stupid face

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Them neo confederates want The Golden Circle. Basically the US south all the way to latin america being a nazi fascist slave state. Thats what Jesse James was robbing Union trains for. It's the same organization John Wilkes Booth was in, that had a bunch of Natives allies and had a lot of Lincoln betrayers in. Make me think letting Nazis escape to South America and Confederate politicians trying to be ambassadors to Brazil was all part of a larger plan.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps

These republicans are really undoing the fabric of this country and if we’re not aware then everything will be gone.

My apologies for sharing the tweet of a literal white supremacist but she’s one of the most powerful people in congress at the moment, her calling for this openly is big news.

I agree. This country can and should be split up. Black people deserve a country of our own.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

These republicans are really undoing the fabric of this country and if we’re not aware then everything will be gone.

My apologies for sharing the tweet of a literal white supremacist but she’s one of the most powerful people in congress at the moment, her calling for this openly is big news.

1. If this were to happen Red states would be the ones to literally collapse, they depend on the industry from blue states so much. Only Texas and Florida could even be remotely successful and even then, they wouldn't be prepped for the mass exodus from other states into them.

2. Governers in states like Georgia, the Carolinas, Virginia, Louisiana and others would never go for this. Making these places "international" destinations would massacre their tourism economies and make working their so much more difficult for expats. Not to mention the factors from #1.

3. The GOPs Culture War doesn't jive with the economics. The vast majority of American's STILL live in big cities/metro areas. The ideological split between urban and rural is more evident than those between states. You force black, brown and left leaning white people to move to blue areas....that's even more economic collapse.

This is just more pandering to the extreme right and its dangerous, foolish and going to get a lot of their own people killed. Seccession wouldn't work well for them states...it don't matter how many pea shooters the Oathkeepers got.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Cap :unimpressed:
They literally need Blue states and Democrats to survive. From providing federal funding on the state level to being a consistent boogeyman for republicans to campaign against, democrats keep republican politicians in office. Last thing republicans need is to actually be accountable for coming up with policies that do shyt

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
I sometimes wonder when these extreme left and right wing takes started happening in politics. When I was a kid even the presidential debates were really formal events where both sides would talk with no extreme shyt flinging from both sides.

It’s like occupy Wall Street put the fear of god into the elite and we been going at each other’s neck ever since:pachaha:

Both groups have always existed in politics.The only difference now is how social media has helped to brainwash the masses.

Last edited:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Might not be a bad idea. All the CACs far and away from me? :patrice:
It's the best and only idea that gives Black people, especially men, our own self-determination. But the reality is most Black people want to die fighting for white acceptance, so they will reject any form of separation