Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for “National Divorce”

bnew

Veteran
Daps

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Honestly im not mad at the idea of dividing the country and even the whole world up based on ideals.

Id rather live amongst like minded people than people who hate me, especially those of which im not particularly fond of.

The only real issue i can see is how to do it fairly. U already know everyone gone be trying to short change and screw everyone when dividing up the territories.

If it could be achieved in good faith with no one getting the short end of the stick im all for it. And bring back exile/banishment for those who violate the set ideals of their territory. :camby:

Just send them to wherever whatever type of offense they committing flies. Let them be amongst they own, and let me be amongst mine. Everyone wins :blessed:

Edit: just to clarify, this post was not intended to promote or advocate segregation, particularly racial segregation. Not even speaking on dividing the states or even cities/counties. Just looking for a better way than the status quo, and spitballing ideas. :whoa:

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Honestly im not mad at the idea of dividing the country and even the whole world up based on ideals.

Id rather live amongst like minded people than people who hate me, especially those of which im not particularly fond of.

The only real issue i can see is how to do it fairly. U already know everyone gone be trying to short change and screw everyone when dividing up the territories.

If it could be achieved in good faith with no one getting the short end of the stick im all for it. And bring back exile/banishment for those who violate the the set ideals of their territory. :camby:

Just send them to wherever whatever type of offense they committing flies. Let them be amongst they own, and let me be amongst mine. Everyone wins :blessed:
the problem with this is that when people change their beliefs or kids fail to be properly indoctrinated, you'll have a minority population subject to persecution.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Natl. Divorce has a prenup, bytch :umad:

March to the sea part two :damn: :blessed:

Outside of Texas and Florida, most red states are the most dependent on the Federal Government.

West Virginia and Mississippi would look like the Last Of Us with an even more shrunken government :picard:
Don't let them know that :ufdup: