Making a $100,000 a year isn't as special as most make it seem on here.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Sometimes you have to relocate for that gwop though.
Whats a good major that wont require relocation, i dont mind occasional travel/temporary relocation but in the future not early in my career

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
55k legal
6 weeks vacay
All the benefits of health, 401k, pension vested etc
=====
Then I have like 3 side hustles to :eat: from. (Real estate, online marketing, *cough*)

Coming from my 21x7 island I grew up on before moving to the states.... I'm content. Will never have a 6 figure "career" tho.. but I will always keep hustling on the side. As long as Im making 1k a month side work. I'm gravy.

Oh yeah, I have Zero certs :wow:

I'm still doing way better than most dudes I meet around my age, if they aint dope boys. (Or on the coli)

LOUD

King Of All Kings
Daps
Reppin
Fashion Heavens
55k legal
6 weeks vacay
All the benefits of health, 401k, pension vested etc
=====
Then I have like 3 side hustles to :eat: from. (Real estate, online marketing, *cough*)

Coming from my 21x7 island I grew up on before moving to the states.... I'm content. Will never have a 6 figure "career" tho.. but I will always keep hustling on the side. As long as Im making 1k a month side work. I'm gravy.

Oh yeah, I have Zero certs :wow:

I'm still doing way better than most dudes I meet around my age, if they aint dope boys. (Or on the coli)
Put me on how to eat everyday off this Internet
We can take it to pm

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Put me on how to eat everyday off this Internet
We can take it to pm
I'll hit you tomorrow Im :smoker: at the moment... basically. It's making a lot of slow passive money. $3 an hour online = Is over 2 stacks a month.

You could fukk around doing anything and make $3-5.... or just do one bigger thing for like $75 a day. Flipping shyt

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Exactly.Some nikka said after all his loans and ect he makes about $1,000 a month.This thread is full of cacs and :duck:

Not sure what's so ducktales'ish about it. After taxes, 100k a year is about 5300/mo (depending on the state/city you live in). Assuming you're like most Americans and you have auto loan, student loan, mortgage, credit card debt, retirement, savings; you're not gonna have balling money left over. And that doesn't count for your normal bills (light, phone, internet, food, gas, emergencies, etc).

I've already posted my pay stub on here for cats to see there's no reason for me to lie about it.

At 100k are you broke? No way. But if you think 100k makes you even remotely close to being rich, you're lying to yourself. You're still very much middle class.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:heh: If you say so.

Everytime threads like these come up you always here the same shyt. Some people really believe 100k is some mythical number that's unattainable. It'd be one thing if dudes said they're billionaires and have a fleet of yachts. But 100k/yr? That's just middle class.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The degree is good, it gives you good fundamentals and the such. But to take in the +90K, you need to look at Project Management Professional cert, CISSP cert, C|EH (certified ethical hacker)...

If you can get Network+ or Security+ with MSCE or even CISSP, then you can work for a major contract company like ITT Exellis, which operates in kuwait, Qatar, Afghanistan (really big dollars over here like +150K) - and these are tax free zones.

I'm in the Army, but I work with contractors and supervise them - I'm the Information Systems Manager so I oversee day to day operations. And, it's pretty fun.

It's funny you bring up Excellis, they've hit me up numerous times, even intereviewed and got a job as a ESM Engineer in Kuwait. They only paid 160k (everything after 90k is taxed though :pacspit:) so I didn't take it. nikkas talking bout a 2-3 years commitment and shyt :childplease: fukk that. Plus I knew I could make more than that in the US and not have to worry about being in the damn desert.

My plan was after passing my CCIE I'd go over there. I was speaking to one of the recruiters and she said with my experience and my CISSP, once I get the CCIE Security, I can easily make 25-30k/mo. I stopped studying for my CCIE because again I figured I can start my own company and make way more than that. Basically them nikkas couldn't pay me enough to live in the damn desert. Plus I heard liquor is mad expensive out there.

But if this business shyt down work out please beleive I'm hopping on a damn plane :mjpls:

Last edited:

LOUD

King Of All Kings
Daps
Reppin
Fashion Heavens
It's funny you bring up Excellis, they've hit me up numerous times, even intereviewed and got a job as a ESM Engineer in Kuwait. They only paid 160k (everything after 90k is taxed though :pacspit:) so I didn't take it. nikkas talking bout a 2-3 years commitment and shyt :childplease fukk that. Plus I knew I could make more than that in the US and not have to worry about being in the damn desert.

My plan was after passing my CCIE I'd go over there. I was speaking to one of the recruiters and she said with my experience and my CISSP, once I get the CCIE Security, I can easily make 25-30k/mo. I stopped studying for my CCIE because again I figured I can start my own company and make way more than that. Basically them nikkas couldn't pay me enough to live in the damn desert. Plus I heard liquor is mad expensive out there.

But if this business shyt down work out please beleive I'm hopping on a damn plane :mjpls:
You sound like a successful nikka but you need to get some bytches

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I barely make 5 figures :to:

What are you gonna do about it breh :mjpls:

When I was 23 I was making 8.98/hr and struggling like a mahfukka and had everyone I know turn they back on me and shyt on me. I was renting a room in this filthy roach infested house with a bunch of chinese people that smelled like death :scusthov:

But through all of that my hustle was at an all time high. I bussed my ass at work, at school, and studying for my certifications. 8 years later I'm further than I would have ever imagined.

If you want to better yourself, you gotta make the sacrifices to do so. Cut off the cable, don't bull shyt around on the internet, sell your video games and get to work. You ain't gonna find success posting on the coli breh :ufdup:

Last edited: