Florida condo owners face unretiring or selling homes after being hit with $100,000 in special assessment

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
the only folks who don’t play with the building codes and inspections are hotel owners lmaoo

I remember when I was in key west and this was prob a month or so after that condo collapse.. It was raining heavy as fukk… maintenance was inspecting the hotel from top to fukkin bottom lol

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
From Reddit

I am a title agent. It is almost impossible to get a loan on a condo right now. The lenders want the HOA to guarantee assessments won't increase over a certain amount, and the HOAs will not put this in writing, as they just can't know for sure. My sellers are having to look for cash buyers.

Wall Street rubbing their hands together like Birdman.

Buy the building for pennies on the dollar, using other people's money, tear down and then build luxury apartments on the rubble

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Yea, we’re fukked

Believe it or not, every issue is not a political one. My viewpoint has shyt to do with voting, or Desantis, or Florida, or CaCs, it’s a larger issue/discussion of corporations purposely squeezing out individuals, with a long term goal—-nationwide—-of having a complete monopoly on housing, a nation where everyone rents.

From condos to SFH from red states to blue. The building collapse was just the excuse they used in THIS case. In other cases its property taxes, in others it’s redlining, in others it’s bogus assessments, in business they wait for establishments to face crime so they can strip the liquor license and deebo the property

So that’s how MY brain works. I can’t speak for this low brow troll bait dapfishing shyt yall nggas do. :beli:
I owe you Rep breh.

Folks wanna downgrade everything to politics when Corporations and Bean Counters are in the background fukking everybody with little to no repercussions.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
From Reddit

Wall Street rubbing their hands together like Birdman.

Buy the building for pennies on the dollar, using other people's money, tear down and then build luxury apartments on the rubble

And this is exactly what I’m talking about. This is an apolitical issue. If you saw the story in the OP and thought along racial or political lines you a lil ngga

The demographic of this site is allegedly 30 n up if not 35 n up, so every black man on here should have or be looking to buy property in the future. So being keenly aware of the entire real estate market and what’s going on is critical.

And it’s kinda embrassing how Reddit can be so much more informative, constructive than this site. A site full of grown black men yet shyt just devolves into buffoonery

Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
That's what you get when you keep voting for Republicans.

There are federal government funds he could've accessed aside from actually doing his fukking job.

They'll vote for his dumb ass again and they'll get what they deserve. :manny:

This is the kind of bullshyt you get when you vote for culture war nonsense instead of your economic and health interests.