Making a $100,000 a year isn't as special as most make it seem on here.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
nikka how you just gon give up on CCIE like that?:beli:

I'm still trying for the voice :to:failed july last year and aint been back since :to:

shyt, my plan was to get the CCIE Security, take a month off, then get the R&S. I was putting in damn near 50 hours/wk studying. I sat down and thought about it and was like if I get my CCIE, I can max out at 250-300k. To get that much, I'd have to be in the top 1% of earning potential (plus it probably wouldn't be consistent as a contractor/consultant). If I put the same amount of energy and effort into my company, how much I could make is limitless :ohhh:

By next year I'm planning to make 40k/mo. In 2 years I'm trying to see 100k/mo. I could never make that as a engineer.

At the end of the day, I'm trying to be filthy fukking rich. nikkas can keep saying money isn't everything, but to me it is. I'm trying to drop 500k at the strip club breh. I want my tricking to be legendary :blessed:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Come on breh, we got that mention function for a reason. Call nikkas out.....unless you scared that is :usure:

I dont give a fukk how much u make breh dont take it personal :whoa:. I just find humor in reading these types of threads

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I dont give a fukk how much u make breh dont take it personal :whoa:. I just find humor in reading these types of threads

Nothing personal on my end. I just wanna see some late night fukkery pop off :ohlawd:

This how you do it breh....hey @Chris.B I got more certs than you doggy :umad:

Last edited:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'll hit you tomorrow Im :smoker: at the moment... basically. It's making a lot of slow passive money. $3 an hour online = Is over 2 stacks a month.

You could fukk around doing anything and make $3-5.... or just do one bigger thing for like $75 a day. Flipping shyt

:ohhh: i need to get in on this too....i need a new side hustle. nikkas out here done killed the photography game :rudy:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
shyt, my plan was to get the CCIE Security, take a month off, then get the R&S. I was putting in damn near 50 hours/wk studying. I sat down and thought about it and was like if I get my CCIE, I can max out at 250-300k. To get that much, I'd have to be in the top 1% of earning potential (plus it probably wouldn't be consistent as a contractor/consultant). If I put the same amount of energy and effort into my company, how much I could make is limitless :ohhh:

By next year I'm planning to make 40k/mo. In 2 years I'm trying to see 100k/mo. I could never make that as a engineer.

At the end of the day, I'm trying to be filthy fukking rich. nikkas can keep saying money isn't everything, but to me it is. I'm trying to drop 500k at the strip club breh. I want my tricking to be legendary :blessed:

:to: thats that motivation my nikka

imma catch up...nikka just gotta stay focused and stack this bread :salute:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Not sure what to say breh. I only know one rich dude, and he's Nigerian. The way bytches throw the ass at him is :wow:

shyt's fukking inspirational breh :damn:

My point is that many here, like in other threads, have this mindset of "If I did it, anyone else can do it too." Statistically, as we can see, it's impossible. The concept of a six figure wage is alien to many and I don't know anyone who makes that much money personally. Well, the AO, AFSD, and FSD at my airport. But in general non-work day to day life, no. I think instead of aspiring for an arbitrary number, one should just strive to contribute to society at any level and slice out a little bit of reward for himself. Just my take.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
My point is that many here, like in other threads, have this mindset of "If I did it, anyone else can do it too." Statistically, as we can see, it's impossible. The concept of a six figure wage is alien to many and I don't know anyone who makes that much money personally. Well, the AO, AFSD, and FSD at my airport. But in general non-work day to day life, no. I think instead of aspiring for an arbitrary number, one should just strive to contribute to society at any level and slice out a little bit of reward for himself. Just my take.

people using them stats dont take into consideration...its black people making 100k a year....not all of it through their regular 9-5 job....if a white man told you he made 100k...would you pull out a stat sheet?....if a black person told you that...would you pull out a stat sheet?...in person i mean...not in a internet discussion

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
people using them stats dont take into consideration...its black people making 100k a year....not all of it through their regular 9-5 job....if a white man told you he made 100k...would you pull out a stat sheet?....if a black person told you that...would you pull out a stat sheet?...in person i mean...not in a internet discussion

I'd take into consideration who said it. Black or white I'd advise them to report all income. Since these statistics are based upon the census bureau and DOL I'd assume it'd take into account people who make their 100k by multiple sources as it doesn't differentiate between single job income and multiple streams. Also I'm sure recorded tax returns are also used to compile this data as well. The fact of the matter is that 100k is something that over 90% of the country will never see. Doesn't mean these people aren't hustlers and go getters, it just means that they've hit their ceiling.

Last edited:

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
I won't knock a lot of the stuff on here as some of it has merit (i.e. IT certs)...:leostare:

Looking at my workplace (university), the stats seem to align, given that the pool of such salaries only has folks in administration, athletics, and medical-related fields. Everyone else (support, professionals, etc.) barely get to half (or a quarter) of that (myself included). Plus, 100K can go further in some places more than others. NYC may consider that average while areas near my region would have you living like a semi-boss...:skip:

If you can get it, good...if not, don't sweat it. Both should live within their means, however.

Keep frugal, ya'll...:birdman: