Making a $100,000 a year isn't as special as most make it seem on here.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Ignore list growing exponentially, tired of the :duck:

Why is the idea of someone making 100k so foreign to some of you dudes? shyt let someone on here make a thread talking about he's a millionaire. While y'all dudes would be here talmbout :duck: and how you probably getting more bytches than him w/o the money, I'll be in dude's inbox asking for any advice and guidance he could give me.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
If you want to better yourself, you gotta make the sacrifices to do so. Cut off the cable, don't bull shyt around on the internet, sell your video games and get to work. You ain't gonna find success posting on the coli breh :ufdup:

This. And that's where most people go wrong, they're in their comfort zone and they don't want to change it.

OR

you could take the route I did... go to an extemely hard school... take an extremely hard major, miss out the movie college experience (still had fun tho)... get internships... work on your sklls/brand... land a good job and start grinding at that job. It's a slower pace but it allows me to relax now. Whereas a lot of my peers were relaxing in college and are now stressed.

At the end of the day it's not about money tho. If I could make half of what I make now and live in a major city and work from home I would do it in a heartbeat.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Wow, I can't believe the concept of $100K is that foreign to some of you guys.

This is why we gotta do better as black people. Exposure does wonders for the mind. I work with people taking home $250K before taxes. :wow:

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
It's funny you bring up Excellis, they've hit me up numerous times, even intereviewed and got a job as a ESM Engineer in Kuwait. They only paid 160k (everything after 90k is taxed though :pacspit:) so I didn't take it. nikkas talking bout a 2-3 years commitment and shyt :childplease: fukk that. Plus I knew I could make more than that in the US and not have to worry about being in the damn desert.

My plan was after passing my CCIE I'd go over there. I was speaking to one of the recruiters and she said with my experience and my CISSP, once I get the CCIE Security, I can easily make 25-30k/mo. I stopped studying for my CCIE because again I figured I can start my own company and make way more than that. Basically them nikkas couldn't pay me enough to live in the damn desert. Plus I heard liquor is mad expensive out there.

But if this business shyt down work out please beleive I'm hopping on a damn plane :mjpls:

Yeah breh - there's money out here. Again, I oversee my IT department and i have about 30 contractors that work for me.
When I retire, I may try this contracting gig out, who knows but that's 10 years from now.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It depends on who ur talking about. I'm talking about 40-50+ year old white ppl in a corporate setting.

They have nice houses, but they dont necessarily drive brand new vehicles and wear expensive clothes.
Well shyt if we talking old ass cats ok but that's a no shyt though for the most part lol. Even then it's not always true but more understandable. I thought we was talking about a younger crowd more like around the ages that mainly are on a site like this 20's-30's.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

This is why we gotta do better as black people. Exposure does wonders for the mind. I work with people taking home $250K before taxes. :wow:

It's foreign because less than 10% of Americans make that much money.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

Nothing foreign about 100k...its the fact that 5% of the population makes that much look at blacks and its even lower...yet all those people reside on this forum :usure: Talking about 100k aint a big deal. U dont need a cert to see that 2+2 aint adding up

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
This. And that's where most people go wrong, they're in their comfort zone and they don't want to change it.

OR

you could take the route I did... go to an extemely hard school... take an extremely hard major, miss out the movie college experience (still had fun tho)... get internships... work on your sklls/brand... land a good job and start grinding at that job. It's a slower pace but it allows me to relax now. Whereas a lot of my peers were relaxing in college and are now stressed.

At the end of the day it's not about money tho. If I could make half of what I make now and live in a major city and work from home I would do it in a heartbeat.

My plan has always been the same. Work hard now, so I can reap the benefits later. I busted my ass in my early 20s so I can coast in my late 20s. So now Ima bust my ass in my early 30s so I can coast for the rest of my life.

For me it's all about money. The more money I make, the more freedom I'll have. I still got the plan of selling my company for 4m and live off the interest for the rest of my life on some fukk a job, Ima open up a rent em spoons :pacspit: shyt

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Nothing foreign about 100k...its the fact that 5% of the population makes that much look at blacks and its even lower...yet all those people reside on this forum :usure: Talking about 100k aint a big deal. U dont need a cert to see that 2+2 aint adding up

Come on breh, we got that mention function for a reason. Call nikkas out.....unless you scared that is :usure:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
It's funny you bring up Excellis, they've hit me up numerous times, even intereviewed and got a job as a ESM Engineer in Kuwait. They only paid 160k (everything after 90k is taxed though :pacspit:) so I didn't take it. nikkas talking bout a 2-3 years commitment and shyt :childplease: fukk that. Plus I knew I could make more than that in the US and not have to worry about being in the damn desert.

My plan was after passing my CCIE I'd go over there. I was speaking to one of the recruiters and she said with my experience and my CISSP, once I get the CCIE Security, I can easily make 25-30k/mo. I stopped studying for my CCIE because again I figured I can start my own company and make way more than that. Basically them nikkas couldn't pay me enough to live in the damn desert. Plus I heard liquor is mad expensive out there.

But if this business shyt down work out please beleive I'm hopping on a damn plane :mjpls:
nikka how you just gon give up on CCIE like that?:beli:

I'm still trying for the voice :to:failed july last year and aint been back since :to: