Making a $100,000 a year isn't as special as most make it seem on here.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
They have no idea what they're talking about.

Nevermenind that's its an Exetremely small percentage of black people that make this much money.

The person making 100k a year is going to be living better than the person that makes 50k a year no matter how much of the income either is saving at the end of the month

Exactly.Some nikka said after all his loans and ect he makes about $1,000 a month.This thread is full of cacs and :duck:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:yeshrug: We have a country built on credit, keeping up with the Joneses and they keep preaching it. You make $100,000, you can afford to spend that plus borrow another 80 grand, go ahead , you good for it. Go ahead, throw a stack or two on her ass and titties and stimulate the economy.....:ooh: Don't forget to order bottle service nikka, you needs dat .........:troll::lolbron:

If somebody, especially a single person, isn't living like a kang @ $100,000 a year, then they need to give themselves dat work

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I know folks making 50K and well over 200K and it isn't so much about the money coming in...it is how much of that is going right back out the door (and usually the more folks are making, the more debt they have...). Like someone else said earlier, it doesn't matter what you are making if you have a lot of debt...the key is eliminating (or not getting into) debt.

Check out Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University...there are folks out there making 50-60K that have paid off like 100K+ debt in a few years and now are just free...
How does this logic make any sense. And posters keep repeating over and over and over in this thread.

The person that has the 200k going right back out door is living a better life than the 50k person that has 35k going out the door.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I can never agree with this millionaire next door stereotype shyt. Oh every person I know with bread walks around like they bums steez really. That's just not nowhere near true unless you a budget millionaire. Believe me that isn't bad cause many of us would like to be there but dudes that are making any type of non starter millionaire money can ball out a little and not worry much. I just don't like that stereotype cause its silly if you think about it.

It depends on who ur talking about. I'm talking about 40-50+ year old white ppl in a corporate setting.

They have nice houses, but they dont necessarily drive brand new vehicles and wear expensive clothes.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Or you can not live above your means. No one is forcing you to buy a bigger house or go out to dinner every night. You're just being an idiot.