Florida condo owners face unretiring or selling homes after being hit with $100,000 in special assessment

Braman

Superstar
Daps
:russ: think living will be cheap for ever brehs

200w.gif

The fukk are you even saying? :what:

We're definitely in the final stages of capitalism.

Interesting you say that bc there is a palpable ‘eat the rich’ stench among people, not realizing that 1- these people aren’t rich. They not 1%ers. They simply own property. They’re doing what you SHOULD be angling towards. And 2- We have somehow been tricked by ultra woke society—-typically young people who have no thoughts of ever owning either by choice or finances—-and all of a sudden there’s this whoa is me malaise, everyone is in competition to be the best victim and any positive capitalistic move means you’re an op. It has a bit of ‘Purge’ vibe. Hence you get the dumbass posts you in this thread like this type sh can’t and doesn’t happen to old black folk losing property

In other words it’s like how the rap game transitioned from a dealer, boss mentality to a junky simp mentality

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
200w.gif

The fukk are you even saying?

Interesting you say that bc there is a palpable ‘eat the rich’ stench among people, not realizing that 1- these people aren’t rich. They not 1%ers. They simply own property. They’re doing what you SHOULD be angling towards. And 2- We have somehow been tricked by ultra woke society—-typically young people who have no thoughts of ever owning either by choice or finances—-and all of a sudden there’s this whoa is me malaise, everyone is in competition to be the best victim and any positive capitalistic move means you’re an op. It has a bit of ‘Purge’ vibe. Hence you get the dumbass posts you in this thread like this type sh can’t and doesn’t happen to old black folk losing property
:russ: most of these people had steller retirements and 401ks and voted against their interest and to spite the black people that were born and raised ther for generations. This what happens when your state have next to little infrastructure for your beach front condo :manny:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
200w.gif

The fukk are you even saying? :what:

In other words it’s like how the rap game transitioned from a dealer, boss mentality to a junky simp mentality
you sound like an rambling idiot

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
How many people live in the building?

100k per head smells like people not looking around for the best possible deal when hiring whatever firm will carry out the work.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Don't yall remember when. That building collapsed and killed all those people.

The condo owners now have to pay for upkeep they've neglected to perform and now want to sell .

But who's going to buy ya piece of shyt that requires 100k in repairs. About to be some eating in Florida real soon if you want to buy a building

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i'd rather risk the fukkin thing collapsing than pay that :yeshrug:

the funny thing is the catch-22.

say u don't pay the assessment, and they put a lien on ur condo and take it.

they are still gonna be hard pressed to get the money because no new potential buyer is gonna knowingly purchase a condo with a six figure special assessment given they can even get financed for that condo in the first place.

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Don't yall remember when. That building collapsed and killed all those people.

The condo owners now have to pay for upkeep they've neglected to perform and now want to sell .

That expense shouldn't be on the hoa aka the people who own the individual units

But who's going to buy ya piece of shyt that requires 100k in repairs. About to be some eating in Florida real soon if you want to buy a building
who the hell should the expense be on?

the people who own the units effectively own the building, so they are exactly who should be paying for major repairs.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
No reserves means a lotta fukk shyt been going round

Condo is a 2nd spot not a main spot
Reminds me of that condo that collapsed a couple years ago in Miami Beach… mofos was bypassing critical building inspections and repairs… Building fell due to years of corrosion

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Condos:scust:

I made a promise to myself I'd never buy one, especially one in a huge complex.

Imagine those monthly fees, I know someone who got bent over with no lube on the fee for the elevator repair.
:mjcry:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Reminds me of that condo that collapsed a couple years ago in Miami Beach… mofos was bypassing critical building inspections and repairs… Building fell due to years of corrosion
I saw a video about a year ago predicting this, it stems from that building collapse.........and I don't know everyone is slapping dikks, this is going to trickle and affect everyone in the state