Making a $100,000 a year isn't as special as most make it seem on here.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
But in general non-work day to day life, no. I think instead of aspiring for an arbitrary number, one should just strive to contribute to society at any level and slice out a little bit of reward for himself. Just my take.

:childplease: you can miss me with that bullshyt. Biggie told nikkas in 94 on The What how they supposed to move:

fukk the world, don't ask me for shyt
And everything you get ya gotta work hard fot it

Outside of my moms and my nephew, everyone else gets the bushes :birdman:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:to: thats that motivation my nikka

imma catch up...nikka just gotta stay focused and stack this bread :salute:

Fam once you get your CCIE doors will open up. I'd even recommend getting your CISSP so you can get that government money overseas. With those 2 certs and the right experience, 30 racks a month breh. You know how many backpage hoes you can buy with that :ahh:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Fam once you get your CCIE doors will open up. I'd even recommend getting your CISSP so you can get that government money overseas. With those 2 certs and the right experience, 30 racks a month breh. You know how many backpage hoes you can buy with that :ahh:

:whoa: i aint in IT my nikka im in Finance right now..but im thinkin about getting over to Banking or Underwriting

maybe i should look into it though :ehh:...its all bout this bread like you say tho

i just respect older nikkas out here on they job...doin what they supposed to do :salute:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:whoa: i aint in IT my nikka im in Finance right now..but im thinkin about getting over to Banking or Underwriting

maybe i should look into it though :ehh:...its all bout this bread like you say tho

i just respect older nikkas out here on they job...doin what they supposed to do :salute:

If you in finance you need to go after that goldman sachs money breh. They got hedge fund managers making a billion dollars a year. If you not a millionaire by the playoff's you might as well just go head and throw yourself in the bushes.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
If you in finance you need to go after that goldman sachs money breh. They got hedge fund managers making a billion dollars a year. If you not a millionaire by the playoff's you might as well just go head and throw yourself in the bushes.

i wish....it aint that easy my nikka :whew:

i started from the bottom man...in Operations...making great money...but i still gotta go to school...get some training

but yea the opportunity there....i mean i can get into Banking with no degree....but it would have to be sales.....alot of pressure...i know how to sell and i got the ambition...its just i gotta calculate my steps cant move too fast nor let my time pass me up

you right though...aint no excuses for me....i gotta get it :salute:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many rentals would you need before you retire.

3 or 4. That would give me an extra 80-100k a year (in today's dollars) once paid off. I'll also have two other rentals (non-vacation) by then as well, plus whatever house I'm living in at the time. With luck I'd never have to dip into my 401(k) or IRA ever during retirement, and can just pass all that onto my kids.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
3 or 4. That would give me an extra 80-100k a year (in today's dollars) once paid off. I'll also have two other rentals (non-vacation) by then as well, plus whatever house I'm living in at the time. With luck I'd never have to dip into my 401(k) or IRA ever during retirement, and can just pass all that onto my kids.
:blessed:building generational black wealth. I :salute:breh

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
once you get a ccie :russ: o friend doors open at ccnp level friend. CCIE is like the icing on the cake. A formality really. The knowledge you attain before you even get to that level will take you to the stars.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
100K is nice and I probably should be a millionaire 10X over right now....... but I had hurt my thumb and shiit :lupe: .... and yall are right about being frugal even as your personal finances increase......

Beyond that ...... and I hope this doesn't happen .... but between issues like a derivatives market crash, the petrodollar crash, the dollar no longer being the world's reserve currency (look those things up)... if any of these bad situations come to fruition ... then 100K in a wheelbarrow might get you a few weeks worth of groceries ...... i'm not hoping for financial dystopia cause I'm not a fan of starving and shiit (almost lunch time too :shaq:), but what we call greenbacks are really in quite a delicate situation .... and I pray we can maintain or any "collapse" that does occur is not too serious, relatively speaking ...... ....... yeeeahhh :patrice:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
once you get a ccie :russ: o friend doors open at ccnp level friend. CCIE is like the icing on the cake. A formality really. The knowledge you attain before you even get to that level will take you to the stars.

I can only speak for myself, but 0 doors opened up for me once I got my CCNP Security, shyt didn't even matter. Matter fact the first thing they always ask is how far along are you in your CCIE Security. A lot of doors opened up when I got that.