Looking Back At It...106&Park Had Some fukkery...LMAO

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Found a handful of old full episodes lol.

User Account
:whoo: bet uncut full episodes.

200.gif

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
When Hammer came on there after 9/11 to premier one of the corniest rap songs of all time. They played it that day and never again :mjlol:
"U-S-A! U-S-AYYYEEYAAA!":deadmanny:

And Rosci's whole steez was fraudulent. Who remembers the pre-106 video of her on some reality show sounding like Kourtney Kardashian instead of that fake NY accent she used on the show?

Breh, real tears LMAOO

Yo,

I love this place breh LMAOO:russ::russ::dead:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When Hammer came on there after 9/11 to premier one of the corniest rap songs of all time. They played it that day and never again :mjlol:
"U-S-A! U-S-AYYYEEYAAA!":deadmanny:

And Rosci's whole steez was fraudulent. Who remembers the pre-106 video of her on some reality show sounding like Kourtney Kardashian instead of that fake NY accent she used on the show?

Yeah it was a mtv show. She is from New Orleans by way of Honduras and works in media so changing your accent isn't unusal imo but it is still funny.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
- Webbie/Rocsi

- Rossi walking off live on air after Terrence J taunted her for a whole segment

- Kanye West reprimanding Free for asking him about cartoons during his premier of "Jesus Walks"

- 50 Cent answering for Eminem because Eminem was too high to answer

- AJ crying after breaking the news to fans that he and Free had been let go

- 50 Cent/Kanye face off

- Jacob Lattimore being inappropriate with Rocsi and her scolding him on air like he was a 5 year old.

I've never seen this :russ::russ:

106 & Park (specifically early 106) was truly a staple of hip hop. I actually really used to look forward to this, with New Joints, different performances, and freestyle Friday. It was a different feeling when AJ & Free left, but I thought Big Tigger was cool and was a seamless transition from Rap City, plus he had enough personality to pull Julissa around. Once Terrence J and Rocsi came on, it was a major shift in the program, and though they did have notable moments themselves, it was never the same, and the writing was on the wall, even though 106 lasted a couple more years.

When Terrence J and Rocsi were officially gone and they were having Bow Wow, Angela Simmons, and all these randoms hosting :hhh::picard::mjlol:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
:scust:

Yep thats the one I was talking about. Like I said from jump 106 (because that's the topic) not Rap City. But the edit was totally different. In the original version I saw, they showed them pecking lips, AJ made a noise and then it panned to the audience.

I dont wanna talk about this anymore. Matter fact, I dont wanna talk about this ever again. :gag:

My bad for quoting you, but this is exactly how I remember it live :dead::dead::dead: