Looking Back At It...106&Park Had Some fukkery...LMAO

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BWhahahahah i remember that. I wish they was footage to that

I been looking all over the last few days for this I can't even find the appearance listed on imdb wiki etc cant find any mention of it officially documented just a few mentions of it mostly on thecoli I want to see this shyt bad.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Y’all remember lamoren going on road trips to the bet award from NYC and he would stop in different cities and different rappers would have him doing stupid shyt :dead: shyt was like borat

REAL6

All Star
Daps
I been looking all over the last few days for this I can't even find the appearance listed on imdb wiki etc cant find any mention of it officially documented just a few mentions of it mostly on thecoli I want to see this shyt bad.

I hope someone ups it one day. But until then...

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When bow wow and game had that xbox challenge, where they were playing Madden and then Game went on there and they were like so did you donate the money to charity like you said you would, game looked like

2s6qxas.jpg

:laff:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A crazy thing to notice with these older vids is when I was first watching as a freshman in HS, the audience’s age seemed to be of college age and maybe even older, but as I got towards the middle of college, the audience’s age seemed to be freshman and sophomore’s is HS:mjlol::francis:
I think its because as they dumbed down hip hop the demo got younger and younger lol.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It was how Aj dress... not braids

Free rode on him tho

"You not gone come in here and disrespect the man of the house"
:russ:

Edit: found it

remember bumping this with the fellas, in my first car, making my first internet downloaded song laden mixtapes, always throwing in the ad lib "Watch ya guuuuurl" :mjlol:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Nope. It was 106. Wasnt no entering any room. Wasn't no other dudes. Wasnt no Mannie Fresh. Wayne and Baby were both sitting on the couch and AJ was asking questions. There was a question asked about Wayne calling Baby "daddy" and Wayne said something about how he kisses his dad and they looked at each other and did a quick peck. AJ said Whooaaaa and the camera panned to the audience then they went to the next question like 2 men didnt just finish kissing on TV.

Maybe u are refering to another time they kissed which I'm not familiar with

edit:

@Fukwatutalkinwatisaylaw said they did it twice. I didnt see them do it on Rap City

I saw both episodes at the time, cant remember the order tho....but i do remember the first time they did it i was like "the fukk is that??" :what: second time, i was like "these dudes got no damn shame" :scust:

i never understood how they didnt get checked for that shyt, that was eye opening to me.

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
I was 7-12 for AJ & Free and still vividly remember those episodes, videos, songs :wow:

I remember "Torn" by Letoya Luckett being #1 for a long azz time.

Those archive videos are really telling how far we've come. 9/11 struck and they were still feeling it the next few weeks. Something like that happened today and mostly everyone would be on to the next thing by the end of the week.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
This thread got a nikka :mjcry:

It's crazy to see how much has changed with the culture. 106 was one of the last hip hop shows that was truly authentic.

Freestyle battles for unsigned talent looking to get their shine and get signed

Live Performances to see who can actually sing, rap and perform.

In depth Interviews that brought out the fukkery.

Majority of the audience being Black.

Free, Julissa and Rosci:shaq:

I guess it's just hitting me that we will never get to witness this greatness ever again.:wow:

My cousin had damn near had every EP recorded but I think he threw all the tapes away because he didnt fukk with vcr's anymore.:mjcry:

R.I.P to Rap City Too

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
:salute: to whoever made this thread, Ive lost an hour minimum just revisiting the memories

I DEFINITELY remember these ones...:heh: @ the Hammer video

- Cassie’s God awful performance of “Me & U” that was bad to the point that Puffy had to come up there the next day and cop pleas

- Michelle from Destiny’s Child bustin her ass during a performance and Beyonce/Kelly kept it moving like they ain’t know her

- that weird Cam interview when Jigga just came out unannounced

In 03 or 04 they dedicated an entire episode to Ja Rule where he was being interview by Farrakkan.

- Webbie/Rocsi

- Rossi walking off live on air after Terrence J taunted her for a whole segment

- AJ crying after breaking the news to fans that he and Free had been let go

- 50 Cent/Kanye face off

Swaggerless Tom Cruise doing that Young Joc dance.

DMX introducing Young Jeezy's video as "Young Cheesy and MANDY Fresh":heh:
Suge speaking on JLo doing Diddy wrong. "He poured out his heart and soul to her to the world and she left him for a DANCER" :heh:
When Hammer came on there after 9/11 to premier one of the corniest rap songs of all time. They played it that day and never again :mjlol:
"U-S-A! U-S-AYYYEEYAAA!":deadmanny:

I didnt catch these ones tho....:dead: at Master P

Macho Man Randy Savage randomly being in the audience and being asked to kick a freestyle in the middle of him promoting his rap album..

Funniest shyt I've ever seen on TV...

I remember Master P, Silkk, Lil' Romeo were judges for the bttle rap so after Posta Boy won the battle so out of no where..Master P announced that he wants to sign Posta Boy. Posta Boy reaction was like :gucci: "You can tell he didn't want to sign P's label"

That one Freestyle Friday where Craig Mack (RIP) was a guest host and one of the cats rhyming (or both) dissed the dude he was battling by shytting on Craig Mack's face, basically calling him ugly. Then they awkwardly panned to Craig after his verse was over on some "Give it up for so and so!!", forcing him to clap for some nobody that just shytted on him out of the blue :mjlol:

AJ introducing Mobb Deep as the Original Shook Ones :dead:..thats when i knew AJ prolly didnt listen to rap like that