Looking Back At It...106&Park Had Some fukkery...LMAO

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
When Hammer came on there after 9/11 to premier one of the corniest rap songs of all time. They played it that day and never again :mjlol:
"U-S-A! U-S-AYYYEEYAAA!":deadmanny:

And Rosci's whole steez was fraudulent. Who remembers the pre-106 video of her on some reality show sounding like Kourtney Kardashian instead of that fake NY accent she used on the show?

That hammer song :dead:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
When Hammer came on there after 9/11 to premier one of the corniest rap songs of all time. They played it that day and never again :mjlol:
"U-S-A! U-S-AYYYEEYAAA!":deadmanny:

And Rosci's whole steez was fraudulent. Who remembers the pre-106 video of her on some reality show sounding like Kourtney Kardashian instead of that fake NY accent she used on the show?

Why do I remember this? :laff:

This nikka is geeking in front of congressmen and women? :gucci:

I can't brehs :dead:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
DMX introducing Young Jeezy's video as "Young Cheesy and MANDY Fresh" :heh:

Free telling Nas to introduce the video of his new boss and Nas responding "I aint got no boss, but check out Jay-z's new joint" :heh:

Suge speaking on JLo doing Diddy wrong. "He poured out his heart and soul to her to the world and she left him for a DANCER" :heh:

Free checking one of the freestyle friday nikkas after he shytted on AJ's dreads :heh:

first time 50 was on there he was being playing it cool and being political. They asked him who Wanksta was about and he basically played it off saying it was just a term for a street guy that never progresses. Then they played a clip of Ja calling him a bytch and cut back to 50 for his reaction. 50's whole demeanor changed. He looked dead into the camera and said "My man TROY FROM BAISLEY robbed ja!" and just proceeded to shyt on him:heh:

The Young Cheesy part with X was recently up on Youtube as well. I cant find it now tho. Maybe it got deleted. Wasnt that bad tho tbh.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Something that comes to mind...freestyle Friday, one of the dudes was like "you better off being over with them whites boyz next door on TRL :demonic:"

Then one of the host was like :whoa: "we got no issues with them over there"
That reminds me of that one rap battle where dude said "you couldnt beat me, if u was beating free, and your brother was aj" and afterwards aj quieted the crowd and was like "you dont disrespect the queen" and everybody was cheering and shyt. It was kind of corny cuz its a rap battle and anything should go but i always remember that shyt.

Daps
You know, while we're on the subject of BET, one thing I appreciated only when I got older is how much more BET toned down the fukkery from the Hip-Hop community than MTV. I always used to wonder why on MTV some music videos had some extra clips of in-your-face ass shaking, or some super ratchet moment, or even something like gang signs (Snoop and Pharrell's Beautiful comes to mind, BET edited out the gang signs Snoop was throwin up). I only realized later that BET was at least tryna shield the youth a little from the excess :mjcry:.