Kamala out here gettin her groove on

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Trump bringing coal mining jobs back to them broke whites.
False

Amnesty to illegals from damn near every Democrat.

I don't see how this would be a problem to anyone. Amnesty is not a hand out. If they are given amnesty they won't be under cutting minimum wage which is a good thing. Main complaint I can see with the undocumented immigrants.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I see Kamala's street team

I'm sure you were either in the back or you're the one recording

Wait hold up...u really have an issue with me pointing out that Kamala has Black supporters?

Thats the difference between you and me...I'm objective and you on that tribalism "we all have to be on that same militant bullshyt" mentality.

First it was underage kids now its her street team....Well her street team will be voting so hold this L.

Kamala as a prosecuter wasn't fukking with Black folks ..I was the main one cheering for Tulsi Gabbard when she fukked Kamala in the ass a few days ago.

But even with that said I'm not gonna be fake and say she doesnt have Black support....I talk to people everyday at my job.....Some of these Black folks are fukking with her in reality wether u wanna accept it or not.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Wait hold up...u really have an issue with me pointing out that Kamala has Black supporters?

Thats the difference between you and me...I'm objective and you on that tribalism "we all have to be on that same militant bullshyt" mentality.

First it was underage kids now its her street team....Well her street team will be voting so hold this L.

Kamala as a prosecuter wasn't fukking with Black folks ..I was the main one cheering for Tulsi Gabbard when she fukked Kamala in the ass a few days ago.

But even with that said I'm not gonna be fake and say she doesnt have Black support....I talk to people everyday at my job.....Some of these Black folks are fukking with her in reality wether u wanna accept it or not.
It's common knowledge that trump and hillary both paid randoms to show up at their photo ops

Yet you dont think that Kamala is doing the exact same thing huh:mjgrin:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
You are correct INDEED.
yup

if u really look at it...nikkas who bout their paper...are republicans..they aint with that hand out shyt

they figured out both narratives from the get go... both parties dont fukk with nikkas n will fukk em over in the long run..

but the republicans..is and always been bout money...they pander to the pockets..

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's common knowledge that trump and hillary both paid randoms to show up at their photo ops

Yet you dont think that Kamala is doing the exact same thing huh:mjgrin:

:gucci:

I just told you that I talk to Black folks in reality as a source and u went backwards to that video clip.

Fine...Lets look at the numbers shall we.

Poll: Harris is the No. 3 choice for African-American Democrats
Published
July 9, 2019

The Morning Consult poll found that 16% of the respondents said they support Harris.

Meanwhile, 21% said they support Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and 38% said they support the frontrunner, former Vice President Joe Biden.

Poll: Harris is the No.3 choice among African-American Democrats

Let me guess...Kamala paid the people in that poll too.:mjlol:

Now lets compare that with Marianne Williamson who the coli loves because she said she's pro reparations.

Marianne Williamson, didn’t see their numbers move at all, whether because voters actually disliked how they debated (as they clearly did in the case of Delaney) or just prefer other options.

Polls Since The Second Debate Show Kamala Harris Slipping

So when u quoted me countering acknowledgment that Kamala has Black supporters in response to someone saying she was finished...U would think that "ok if Blacks arent supporting her who are Blacks supportiung then?"..Obviously it isnt Marianne Williamson. The numbers say Biden, Sanders and Kamala.

The numbers > Your fantasy world

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
This thread makes no sense. If she danced on rythm would you be more likely to vote for her?:mjtf:

:martin:
Are you missing the point? Ask yourself why politicians get around black people and start dancing and not being serious. And she's already told us she's not doing anything for black people.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
ADOS c00ns: "THEY GOT OUR CANDIDATES SHUCKING AND JIVING" :damnshakebp:

Meanwhile:

giphy.gif

:snooze:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
nikkas really in here trying to burn both ends of the candle :mjlolhairfade:

Either be mad at her for dancing. or be mad for her dancing off beat. Pick an argument. :bptchallalol:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Why y'all keep bringing up all the bros she slept with , it's corny & disrespectful . :stopitslime: